Papads are the new ingredients for salads, the crunchy taste makes anybody prefer it more than just vegetables. They can be roasted on stove directly and all the healthy sprouts can be arranged on the papad base before serving, a perfect low calorie food for dieters. Today we will discuss on how to prepare healthy vegetable salads using papads. Take a look.
- 2 papads (spicy or non spicy)
- 1 cup sprouts (mung gram)
- 1/2 cup sweet corn (boiled)
- 1/2 cup onion (finely chopped)
- Chopped Coriander
- ' tsp lemon juice
- ' tsp salted butter
- Pepper (optional)
Preparing Healthy Vegetable Salad:
1. Add all the ingredients (except papad) to a salad bowl and mix well.
2. Spread the salad on the roasted papad and serve immediately.
You can also crush papads and add the bits to the salad.
Papads are healthy as they are made of protein rich legumes. Vitamin rich vegetables and herbs make the salad a 100% nutritious salad.