- 2 papads (spicy or non spicy)
- 1 cup sprouts (mung gram)
- 1/2 cup sweet corn (boiled)
- 1/2 cup onion (finely chopped)
- Chopped Coriander
- ' tsp lemon juice
- ' tsp salted butter
- Pepper (optional)
Preparing Healthy Vegetable Salad:
1. Add all the ingredients (except papad) to a salad bowl and mix well.
2. Spread the salad on the roasted papad and serve immediately.
You can also crush papads and add the bits to the salad.
Papads are healthy as they are made of protein rich legumes. Vitamin rich vegetables and herbs make the salad a 100% nutritious salad.