Noodles is loved by everyone. From kids to adults, we all love to eat noodles. This dish from the Chinese cuisine is popular worldwide. Schezwan noodles or fried rice is the most popular main course dishes from the Chinese cuisine. You can either have noodles as a snack or as a main course dish. There are many ways to make noodles. Have you ever tried noodles with paneer?
You can make a delicious Schezwan paneer noodles recipe at home in just 30 minutes. Check out the recipe.
Schezwan paneer noodles recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Noodles- 1 packet
- Onions- 2 (cut in julienne shape)
- Capsicum- 1 (sliced)
- Carrot- 1 (sliced)
- Cabbage- ¼ (sliced)
- Green chillies- 4 (slit)
- Garlic- 3-4 pods (chopped)
- Spring onion- 2tsp
- Paneer cubes- ½ cup
- Soya sauce- 2tsp
- Chilli sauce- 1tsp
- Schezwan sauce- 2tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Oil- ½ cup
- Boil 3 cups water in a deep bottomed pan. When the water starts boiling with bubbles, add the noodles. Sprinkle salt and 2tsp oil. Cover the lid and boil on medium flame.
- Boil for 2-3 minutes and keep opening at intervals to check if the noodles have cooked. Once done, strain the noodles and wash with cold water. Keep aside.
- Heat 3tbsp oil in a frying pan. Add garlic, onions, capsicum, carrot and green chillies. Cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Add spring onion, cabbage, salt, paneer cubes and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Now add chilli sauce, soya sauce, Schezwan sauce and black pepper powder in the pan.
- Cook for 1 minute and then add the boiled noodles. Mix well so that the sauce and spices are absorbed by the noodles.
Schezwan paneer noodles is ready. Serve it hot with dry or gravy chilli corn manchurian. You can also add to bring a different taste to the Chinese dish.