- 8 hrs ago Types Of Monsoon Diseases And Ways To Prevent Them
- 9 hrs ago How To Remove Nipple Hair Permanently At Home Using Natural Methods
- 10 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2020: Here’s The Date, Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- 10 hrs ago Remembering Saroj Khan As The Legendary Choreographer Who Wore Vibrant Salwar Suits
- Movies 20 Years Of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi: Ekta Kapoor Reminiscences Pitching The Show To Star Plus
- News Why prime minister of a strong India so weak, asks Cong on border standoff
- Technology BSNL Discontinues Rs.149 Postpaid Recharge Pack
- Finance RIL Only Indian Entity In Top 100 Global Companies To Thrive Amid The Pandemic
- Sports Coronavirus pandemic prompted Ferrari decision to ditch Vettel
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki XL5 Spotted Testing Once Again In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Vidura, a character who left for us a number of values and morals to learn from, is remembered till today. A virtuous man, this uncle of the Kauravas and the Pandavas has been an inspiration to all of us and keeps inspiring us through his then given quotes. From his quotes, we have brought to you one in which Vidura has explained the six signs of a happy life. The one who has these 6 situations, is the happiest and the most satisfied of all. Read here the Shloka, which goes as follows:
Aarogyam Anrinyam Vipravasah Sardhimanushyah Sah Smaprayogah
Swapratyaya Vrittirbhitvasah Shad Jivanlokasya Sukhani Rajan
The one who is free from all the diseases is free of most of the worries in the world. Since bad health invites a lot of other worries, one should try to keep their health in the most perfect condition. This further also affects a person's earning capacity and hence their happiness.
One should never spend money lavishly more than what his income is. Trapped in the desires of the ever-running world in life, such a person does not hesitate to borrow money from friends. Borrowing pushes him in a vicious circle where he gets trapped. This also causes a lot of worries about repayment as well. Hence, one who is free of debts is actually happy.
People have to travel across nations and stay away from their families at far off places so that they can earn well. One has to deal with everybody and everything that is new to him in a stranger's land. Staying in one's own country is one of the biggest pleasures of the world.
The one who stays in the company of the educated learns a lot of new and better things in life. Those who keep learning new things and ethics and values from the people around them are the real go-getters who know about every situation. Hence, one should always stay away from bad company. The one who has good company can be called lucky and therefore happy.
Real happiness lies in being able to earn for yourself. It gives a sense of satisfaction when one can earn money for others also and fulfil their desires. Depending on others for our happiness and not being able to fulfil the wishes of our dependants sinks the heart in sorrow and the self-respect goes away.
Yes, another worthy possession is fearlessness. But fearlessness doesn't come easily. It requires two things. While one prerequisite is that all our actions should be right and lawful. Other rule says that we should also not have enmity with those who are stronger than us. 6 Things That Make You Lucky And Happy, signs that you are happy, six things that make you happy and lucky,