- 4 min ago Rosemary And Francis Klontz Reveal The Secret Behind Their 68-Year Marriage
- 8 min ago Anushka Sharma Ups Her Orange And Pink Bikini Look With Dainty Earrings
- 16 hrs ago What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- 16 hrs ago Viral News: Huband Lets Wife Leave With His Lover In Exchange of 71 Sheep
- Finance CG Power Slumps 20% After Probe Points Out Certain Financial Irregularities
- Movies Mission Mangal vs Batla House FIFTH DAY Box Office Collections
- Technology Realme 5, Realme 5 Pro India Launch – Watch The Live Stream Here
- News Haryana Jobs: HSSC recruitment notification for 755 Haryana govt jobs out; When can you apply
- Automobiles The 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus Spied Ahead Of Launch Early Next Year With Spy Pics
- Sports Rahane, Vihari hit half centuries in drawn warm-up game against West Indies A
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Chanakya was a great philosopher, besides being one of the greatest political and economic advisers. Under the reign of Chandragupta Maurya, he took the country to great heights and the era was hence known as the Golden Era.
From his philosophy, we have brought to you a list of the quotes which can help one in bad times. He believed that one should be prepared for every situation in life. Here is what he has to say about how to prepare yourself for bad times. Take a look.
Fear is what makes us weak and lets the situation dominate. A confident person would be able to conquer the situation better than a man who is afraid. The one who fears more will never be able to save himself from approaching dangers. In order to fight off a situation, one should fight the fear first. Hence he says -
As fear approaches you, attack it like a warrior and kill it off.
Live In The Present
When it is failure that is the reason why your times are bad, you should remember certain very important things. When people have to go through bad times, the pain takes over their heart making them feel despaired. One should try their best to overcome the situation and not think about the past or the future. Change is the only thing that is constant in the world. Hence, when the time is not in favour, one should practice patience and let the situation pass if he cannot do anything about it. As Chanakya says -
Regret Not Your Past, Worry Not About Your Future, Rather Live Your Present
When it is your enemies who might become the reason for your bad times, for instance when you are about to fight a battle, you should try to attack their morale. Since it is confidence that gives a man the required strength, killing the confidence would work towards weakening the enemy. Your constant happiness is what would be the biggest punishment for those who cannot see you happy. As said by Chanakya -
Your Happiness Is The Biggest Punishment For Your Enemies
Portray Yourself As Strong
Again, focusing on the confidence of the enemy, it is his strength that determines the chances of his victory. More so because it affects the opponent's confidence negatively. Everybody fears when the opponent is stronger. Most people with malicious intentions stay away from those who appear stronger than them. They attack the weaker first. Therefore, you should always portray yourself as a strong person. Hence, Chanakya says -
A snake should show that he is vicious, even if he is not so.