- 2 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- 2 hrs ago 7 Habits That Can Help Couples Have An Exciting Sex Life
- 2 hrs ago Alia Bhatt Shares A Video Of Her Doing Deadlift, Here's Why You Should Start Doing This Exercise
- 3 hrs ago Tabu Upped Her Fashion Game With Her Green Gown At Andhadhun National Award Win Celebration
- Movies Sara Ali Khan On Being Compared With Janhvi Kapoor & Ananya Pandey: I Don’t Get Bothered
- News Non-payment of dues: Oil companies stop fuel supply to Air India at six airports
- Sports T Gopi, Jinson Johnson join glittering bandwagon of ASICS India
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Automobiles Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Usually, when we see something, we either try to identify with it or we try to condemn it. For example, if you are told you are arrogant, you either accept it or you try not to be arrogant! You never understand or go beyond arrogance. You can only understand within your frame of reference, what you are familiar with. Because of this, you are caught in a limited view of possibilities.
To really understand, you need to go beyond this limited point-of-view. To do that, you have to stop naming it arrogance, that"s all! There will be no more arrogance. Only by naming it, you start the conflict. That is how you see what IS – by not naming it.