- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 January 2021
- 7 hrs ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- 21 hrs ago Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- 22 hrs ago National Girl Child Day (24 January): Healthy Food For Teenage Girls
- Technology Vijay Sale Republic Sale 2021: Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Automobiles 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Take a simple example of going to a college football match on a Sunday. When you enter the stadium itself, you can see the air charged with emotions. You are also immediately affected by the cheering mood prevailing there! Similarly, if there is group violence , like a religious fight or collective grief, or a death in the house, the mood affects you beyond your control. If the air has some fragrance poisoned, whoever is breathing it enjoys it, even if they are a long distance from each other. This connection is at the breath level . This means that in the subtler energy layers, the distance between us is reduced.
Even more than the physical and breath levels, we are connected more closely at the mental level, the level of thoughts. Our thoughts affect not only us but also everyone around us and beyond. Your thoughts are more infectious than your cold. In fact, people may escape from your cold, but they cannot escape from your thoughts. If you catch a cold from someone, you might suffer physically for a few days and then finally get over it. But when you catch thoughts from people, you suffer mentally with them. Also, anything you think affects the people around you.
In Existence, there is nothing such as a separate, individual identity. Please understand that as long as you have your own set of concepts, you remain as an individual consciousness , and you continue to suffer in some way. Wherever you want to achieve success in the social or economical line, only when you fall in tune with the whole group, only when you fall in tune with the collective consciousness , will you be able to achieve what you want to achieve.
Seeds of violence are created whenever we feel we are individuals , unconnected or unrelated to others. We become selfish, dogmatic and violent. When we live with only individual consciousness , we dissect, we cut things into pieces and analyse. Such logic always destroys things . On the other hand, by tuning into the collective consciousness, we unify things. Once you realise you are a part of the grand symphony of Existence, you will simply flow with life!
About the author
Paramahamsa Nithyananda the founder of Dhyanapeetam talks about Collective consciousness and individual consciousness. He reveals how each and everyone are connected at the Physical level as well as the mental level, a clear indication that at the level of Consciousness we are all an indivisible whole.