- 23 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 53 min ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 1 hr ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- 2 hrs ago Hacked Actress Hina Khan Looks Smouldering And Stylish In Her Latest Magazine Photoshoot
- Finance Bajaj Finance Q3 Profit Jumps 52%; Shares Surge To 52-Week High
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- News Viral video shows exhausted doctor treating coronavirus crying after working for days without sleep
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz Is Dating Mumbai Model; Does Himanshi Khurana Know This?
- Sports Joshua-Pulev will almost certainly be in UK – Hearn
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Take a simple example of going to a college football match on a Sunday. When you enter the stadium itself, you can see the air charged with emotions. You are also immediately affected by the cheering mood prevailing there! Similarly, if there is group violence , like a religious fight or collective grief, or a death in the house, the mood affects you beyond your control. If the air has some fragrance poisoned, whoever is breathing it enjoys it, even if they are a long distance from each other. This connection is at the breath level . This means that in the subtler energy layers, the distance between us is reduced.
Even more than the physical and breath levels, we are connected more closely at the mental level, the level of thoughts. Our thoughts affect not only us but also everyone around us and beyond. Your thoughts are more infectious than your cold. In fact, people may escape from your cold, but they cannot escape from your thoughts. If you catch a cold from someone, you might suffer physically for a few days and then finally get over it. But when you catch thoughts from people, you suffer mentally with them. Also, anything you think affects the people around you.
In Existence, there is nothing such as a separate, individual identity. Please understand that as long as you have your own set of concepts, you remain as an individual consciousness , and you continue to suffer in some way. Wherever you want to achieve success in the social or economical line, only when you fall in tune with the whole group, only when you fall in tune with the collective consciousness , will you be able to achieve what you want to achieve.
Seeds of violence are created whenever we feel we are individuals , unconnected or unrelated to others. We become selfish, dogmatic and violent. When we live with only individual consciousness , we dissect, we cut things into pieces and analyse. Such logic always destroys things . On the other hand, by tuning into the collective consciousness, we unify things. Once you realise you are a part of the grand symphony of Existence, you will simply flow with life!
About the author
Paramahamsa Nithyananda the founder of Dhyanapeetam talks about Collective consciousness and individual consciousness. He reveals how each and everyone are connected at the Physical level as well as the mental level, a clear indication that at the level of Consciousness we are all an indivisible whole.