- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 02 February 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 5 hrs ago Budget 2023-2024: What Is ‘Mahila Samman Saving Certificate'? Know About The Savings Scheme For Women
- 7 hrs ago Barley Water During Pregnancy: Benefits, Side Effects And How To Make It
- 8 hrs ago Indian Railways' Best Foods List: How Healthy Are They? Check If Your City's Railway Station Made The List!
- Finance Maharatna PSU Stock On Buy Call For Good Return, Target Price Rs 110: HDFC Securities
- Sports Shubman Gill means business in World Cup year
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Debuts With 6.8-inch AMOLED, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC: Specifications, Price
- News Pakistan warns Wikipedia of blocking for "non-removal of 'blasphemous content'
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: After Krushna Abhishek, THIS Comedian QUITS Due To Differences With Makers?
- Automobiles Ather Rolls Out 100,000th EV From Production Line - Record-Breaking January Sales
- Education GATE 2023: Exam will be held on Feburary 4; Check Details Here
- Travel Amazing New Restaurants in Bangalore to visit this year
Significant questions bother even the staunch believers of God who worship him devotedly every day. The questions concerning the existence and nature of god Can just not be answered.
Once upon a time, there lived a king who was a devout worshipper of God who was desperate to know about three aspects of God.
1 What direction does he face?
2 Where is he?
3 What does he do?
The king, unable to answer these doubts, summoned his courtiers hoping to know that they could understand this subject. Pandits and wise men, pondered about it deeply but they could not come to a conclusion. He promised to share his kingdom with the one who knew the answer and decided to severely punish the person who failed to answer it perfectly. There was pindrop silence in the court due to fear. Finally a cowherd came forward asking him to test him and get a plausible answer. But he told the King, before he could even try to answer thus.
The one who answers should sit on the throne and the one listens should sit below the throne. King agreed and sat somewhere below the throne, and asked him the questions.
Which Direction Does God Look In?
The first question was " Which direction does God look?
The cowherd answered by asking him to bring a burning lamp which was placed exactly in the centre of the hall.. He asked the King to ask him which direction the lamp was facing. The king replied that the flame was directed at all directions. When a small flame can be seen from all points, whey cant God be seen everywhere?
Where Does He live?
The second question is about where God exists.? The cowherd asked him to bring milk in a vessel and asked him to show ghee in milk. If milk is boiled well, you derive butter. When you heat it further, you get ghee. The boy compared milk to heart, guru to fire, curd to mind, curdling stick to sadhana and finally the end product of butter he compared to Knowledge. If heated with the fire of Gurus teachings it attains God.
What Does He Do?
The third question about What does God do? Was answered deftly by the Cowherd. He said slowly that " I am a cowherd. You are the king, It was god who made you sit on the floor and me on the throne. God punishes those who do evil and rewards those who do good to others. He directs them to another lifetime which would teach them the required karmic lessons.
The entire assembly was overtaken by surprise and shock and congratulated the boy for his perfect replies. The king made him his personal adviser and this is how the Cowherd proved that god Exists for even him.
Disclaimer: The information is based on assumptions and information available on the internet and the accuracy or reliability is not guaranteed. Boldsky does not confirm any inputs or information related to the article and our only purpose is to deliver information. Kindly consult the concerned expert before practising or implementing any information and assumption.
- diabetesNational Doctors’ Day 2021: Questions To Ask Your Doctor About Diabetes
- wellnessNational Doctors' Day 2021: Questions To Ask Your Doctor Before A Medical Test Or Treatment
- love and romanceQuestions On Love We Crave To Find Answers For
- love and romanceThought-provoking Questions About Love We Have In Mind
- beyond loveLove And Its Thoughts; Love Questions
- marriage and beyondRelationship Goals: Personal Questions To Ask And Know About Your Compatibility
- love and romanceRelationship Goals; Intimate Questions You Can Ask Your Partner Today?
- beyond loveDefinite Questions To Ask Yourself When You Are In Difficult Times
- marriage and beyondQuestions Every Normal Woman In A Relationship Asks
- beyond loveMy Soul Will Find Yours In The Shades Of Monochrome
- love and romanceQuestions You Need To Ask Yourself About The Relationship, In Tough Times
- faith mysticismVivekananda Jayanti 2023: Vivekananda’s First Meeting With God, The Universal Consciousness