- 17 min ago Daily Horoscope, 27 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 10 hrs ago International Day Against Drug Abuse: Effects Of Drug Abuse On Teens, Treatment And Helpline Numbers
- 17 hrs ago Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- 18 hrs ago Maharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- Sports India vs Ireland, 1st T20I Highlights: Hardik Pandya, Deepak Hooda guide India to comfortable win
- Technology List Of Best Vivo 12GB RAM Smartphones To Buy In India
- Movies DID L’il Masters Season 5 Finale: Nobojit Emerges As The Winner, Takes Home The Coveted Trophy
- News PM Modi meets Argentinian President Fernandez in Germany
- Finance Multibagger IT Software Stock Paying 3000% Final Dividend Will Turn Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Education SBI CBO Final Result 2022 Released, Download SBI Circle Based Officer 2022 Final Result PDF At sbi.co.in
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
Shiva is worshipped in various ways in the month of Shravana; devotees observe fasts, visit temples and go on pilgrimages to please Lord Shiva. As Lord Vishnu sleeps during this month, Lord Shiva takes up the responsibility of looking after all the three worlds, Prithvi (the Earth), Aakash (the sky), and Patal (the netherworld). Shravana is known as Marshottam Masa as well, which translates to the best month. In fact, it is said that offering prayers to Shiva can remove Grah doshas as well. But let us first tell you what is Grah Dosha and what is its importance.
What Is Grah Dosha?
Grah is the Indian name for planets and dosha is the Sanskrit word for defects. So, Grah Dosha refers to a situation when there is an unfavourable occurrence in the birth chart. It occurs when the Grahas or the planets are not placed favourably. Astrology says an unfavourable placement of the stars and planets leads to various problems in the life of an individual. As a remedy, costly pujas known as Dosha Nivaran Pujas are performed by priests.
Shiva Puja Can Remove Grah Dosha
But that is not the only solution available for it. It is said that such doshas can be removed by worshipping Shiva as well. Depending on the kind of doshas, we have brought you some easy remedies to remove them.
Dosha Related To Sun
When the dosha is related to Sun, then one should offer red flowers and leaves to Shiva after offering Panchuphaar puja. Red colour is dear to the Surya Dev as well.
Dosha Related To Moon
When the dosha is related to Moon, or as they say, it is Chandra badha, then you should offer a cow's milk to Shiva. Chandra Dev, the lord of Moon, is believed to be a peace lover. The milk of a cow can be used to remove the dosha occurring due to its unfavourable placement. Moreover, offering Monday fasts can also help.
Dosha Related To Mars
When the problems coming in life are due to Mars, we should offer Giloy juice to Lord Shiva during abhishekam. Abhishekam refers to offering water to Shivalinga.
Dosha Related To Mercury
To remove the dosha occurring due to the planet Mercury, we should offer the juice of Vidhara plant (elephant creeper) during abhishekam.
Dosha Related To Jupiter
For the benefits related to Jupiter, we should offer milk with turmeric mixed in it, during Shiva abhishekam. Jupiter is ruled by Brihaspati Dev and yellow colour, as well as turmeric, are considered for offering to him. Hence, for removing problems related to Jupiter, we can offer these to Lord Shiva.
Dosha Related To Venus
If you want to remove the negative effects occurring due to a wrongly placed Venus, then you should offer panchamrit and ghee. Panchamrit refers to a solution prepared by mixing honey, milk, curd, Gangajal and jaggery altogether. Panchamrit translates to five nectars.
Dosha Related To Saturn
When the problems occurring in the life are due to the wrong placement of Saturn in the birth chart, then they should perform abhishekam using sugar cane juice and buttermilk to Lord Shiva.
Dosha Related To Rahu-Ketu
When the dosha is related to Rahu Ketu, then one can offer abhishekam using water with extracts of Kush plant mixed in it.
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 27 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- zodiac signsMercury Transit In Gemini On 02 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 26 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- festivalsBakrid (Eid-al-Adha) 2022: Date, Time, Cuisine, History, Significance, And Celebrations
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 25 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- zodiac signsMars Transit In Aries On 27 June 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 24 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 23 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- festivalsAshada Masam 2022: Why This Month Is Considered Inauspicious
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 22 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- festivalsAshada Masam 2022: Dates, Time, Beliefs, Rituals, Significance And Celebrations
- horoscopeDaily Horoscope, 21 June 2022: Check Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs