- 32 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
It is said that many people do not leave their families after death. While it is the body that gets separated, the souls stay with them for many more years. As a soul, the ancestors keep an eye on their children just to ensure their well being.
They support them in life and thus are regarded as gods, termed as Pitra Dev. There is a time when the Hindus offer prayers to these ancestors. Similarly, there are some 4 important times when ancestors come to visit as well. We have brought the relevant details. Take a look.
When You Are Alone
It is said that when we are alone, we can make a better emotional contact with the souls of those long departed. It is said that we should not fear them as they come to offer support in life. It is also said that we can only notice their presence when we are happily wanting to see them and are not afraid. And everybody cannot experience their presence.
When We Are Asleep Or Dreaming
Sometimes people claim of waking up at odd hours in the night and feeling very active, energetic and fresh. This usually happens from 3 am to 5 am. It is believed that this actually happens when our ancestors come to visit us. However, it is also said that they also come when we are in a deep sleep. Though this is not the only reason behind such a feeling.
During Hard Times In Life
When a person is going through hard times and there seems to be no solution for all the problems, when they can find no help and the all the people seem to be standing against them, it is then that ancestors are believed to come and see him. It is said that they come to help a person out at such times.
At Family Gatherings
Another belief is that whenever we have a family function and it is necessary to get the blessings of all the elders, the ancestors come at such times to give their blessings to the children. While few people might be able to notice their presence, not all are able to do that. It is said that they come for a short time and leave after giving blessings to their successors.