- 2 hrs ago Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- 2 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- 2 hrs ago Style Alert! Neha Kakkar Teams Her Favourite Green Dramatic Dress With Black Boots And It’s A Perfect Match
- 3 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- Sports IPL 2021: Chennai Super Kings skipper MS Dhoni adds another feather to his cap
- Technology Infinix Hot 10 Play With Helio G35 SoC Officially Announced; Price, Specifications
- News India's Corona Vaccination Drive Phase 3: States can buy Covid vaccines directly from manufacturers
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz EQB Electric SUV Revealed: Important Addition To Mercedes-Benz’s EV Lineup
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Movies Prachi Desai Recalls Being Replaced For Not Doing Raunchy Scenes, Says ‘It’s Nothing New To Me’
- Education UGC NET On May 2: Will UGC NET 2021 Exam Be Postponed After NEET PG And JEE Main? Check Important Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
Shani Dev is known as the lord of justice. It is said that he does not forgive a mistake ever. He has a record of all the good and bad karmas of our past life. When pleased he would shower all the blessings and fill our life with happiness. On the other side, life becomes troublesome if he is displeased with a person.
As per astrology, the position of the stars in the birth chart is believed to impact the life of an individual the most. It is said that when Saturn, the planet associated with Shani Dev, is not positioned favourably, it means that the person has done misdeeds in the past life. Moreover, Saturn stays in one zodiac for a period longer than the other planets. It is believed that the presence of Saturn in the birth chart causes negative effects, though it is not so always. The results can be favourable too. The effects depend on the relative position of the planet corresponding to other planets.
Various remedies are adopted to pacify or remove the negative effects. However, some precautions also need to be followed, says astrology. For example, there are certain things eating which on a Saturday, is believed to invite the wrath of Shani Dev. We have brought to you the list of those items, take a look.
1. Mango Pickle
No food can satisfy us without a pickle in the meal. And mango pickle is the most preferred among all the varieties. However, you should certainly avoid eating it on a Saturday. Eating it on a Saturday is believed to displease Shani Dev and cause a loss of wealth.
2. Milk Or Curd
Yes, you read it right. Milk is also on the list. Astrology says that we should not consume milk on a Saturday, however beneficial it might be for the health. Similarly, you should avoid consuming curd as well. However, both of these can be consumed after adding jaggery in them. Otherwise, all the important projects might get obstructed and delayed, says astrology.
3. Red Lentils
Avoiding red lentils would also be the right thing to do if you have to please Shani Dev. Astrology says that Mars becomes more active by eating these on a Saturday. This leads to Saturn affecting you more maliciously. This further invites financial problems in the house and the individual might suffer from all other kinds of monetary problems as well. Hence one should avoid consuming red lentils on a Saturday.
4. Red Chilli
Red chilli is a major ingredient which adds taste to the food. But it is also one of those items which invite the wrath of Shani Dev the most. It is said that it becomes almost impossible to escape his anger if one eats red chilli on a Saturday. Never add red chilli or red chilli powder in food on a Saturday.
Shani Dev does not like those who consume alcohol. One should avoid consuming it on a Saturday. More so, if Saturn is not placed at a favourable position in the birth chart. It invites the wrath of this deity, and it might lead to a lot of problems in life. The chances of accidents increase if you consume alcohol on a Saturday.
6. Mustard Oil
One should not consume mustard oil on a Saturday. It should only be used for religious purposes. Mustard oil is one of the favourite items and one of the most popular offerings to Shani Dev. One should light a diya (lamp) in oil before Shani Dev on this day. More so, if the Saturn is placed unfavourably in the birth chart.
7. Black Sesame Seeds
Black sesame seeds are also one of the most popular offerings to Shani Dev. He can be pleased sooner by offering these on a Saturday. But the consumption of black sesame seeds on this day certainly invites his wrath. It is considered equal to dishonouring him. However, offering laddo made of black sesame seeds to him on a Saturday is considered auspicious.