Goddess Lakshmi is the deity that bestows wealth and good fortune on her devotees. She is one of the most powerful and the most worshipped deities in the Hindu religion. Chanting mantras that are dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi helps in bringing in better luck and fortune.
A mantra is a collection of meaningful words that creates a vibration or an aura that attracts the desired effects from the universal energy. The mantras dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi are no exception to this definition. If anything, they are counted among the most powerful of mantras.
Once you start to chant the Lakshmi mantras, it may take some time for the energy of the mantra to align with your energy. Once this happens, the devotee will be blessed with a never-ending flow of money and good fortune. The time for the alignment varies from 40 days to 50 days depending on the devotee's concentration and devotion.
Starting To Chant A Lakshmi Mantra
- There are many Lakshmi mantras. We have made a list of the most powerful Lakshmi mantras. Each of them creates a special vibration and aura. Each of them brings in luck, wealth and prosperity to the chanter. Please go through the list and choose one that resonates with you.
- People usually start chanting on a Friday. You can also start chanting on a full moon day. Diwali is also a good day to start chanting the Lakshmi mantra.
- Choose a lotus seed rosary or a rosary made up of crystals to keep count of the chanting.
- If your need of money is not that pressing, you can chant the mantra on the rosary 108 times. If you are very hard pressed for money, you can chant the mantra 108 (i.e., one round of the rosary) times multiplied by 5 (i.e., 5 rounds of the rosary). You can always choose to chant more times; it will help you gain more blessings.
List Of Powerful Lakshmi Mantras
- Lakshmi Beeja Mantra 1
|| Shreem ||
Shreem is the root mantra used to please Goddess Lakshmi. It is also used as a switch word. Switch word is a word that can shift energy from one dimension to another. Kleem, Hreem and Kreem are all examples of switch words. None of these are considered as powerful as Shreem.
- Lakshmi Beej Mantra 2
|| Om Hreem Shreem Lakshmibhayo Namah ||
This is a complete beej mantra that uses Shreem in it.
- Lakshmi Beej Mantra 3
|| Om Shring Shriye Namah ||
This is another beej mantra. The difference is that it does not use the syllable Shreem in it.
- Lakshmi Mantra
|| Om Hring Shring Kreeng Shring Kreeng Kling Shring Mahaalakshmi Mam Grihe Dhanam Pooray Pooray Chintaayai Dooray Dooray Swaha ||
This mantra is to be chanted on the way to the office or before leaving the office or the place of work. This encourages the destruction of worries and fills your home with wealth.
- Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra
|| Om Shree Mahalakshmyai Cha Vidmaahe Vishnu Patnayai Cha Dheemahi Tanno Lakshmi Prachodayat Om ||
We bow to you O Goddess Lakshmi who is the shree and who is the wife of Vishnu. Please bless us with intellect, fortune and prosperity.
- Maha Lakshmi Mantra
|| Om Sarvabaadhaa Vinirmukto, Dhan Dhaanyah Sutaanvitah |
Manushyo Matprasaaden Bhavishyati Na Sanshayah Om ||
O Goddess Maha Lakshmi, please destroy all evil and bless us with a bright and prosperous future.
- Maha Lakshhmi Mantra (tantric)
|| Om Shring Hring Kling Aing Saung Om Hring Ka A Ee La Hring Ha Sa Ka Ha La Hring Sakal Hring Saung Aing Kling Hring Shring Om ||
This mantra is a powerful tantric mantra used to please Goddess Maha Lakshmi.
- Lakshmi Narasimha Mantra
|| Om Hring Kshraung Shring Lakshmi Nrisinghay Namah |
|| Om Kling Kshraung Shring Lakshmi Devyai Namah ||
This mantra worships Narasimha along with his spouse, Goddess Maha Lakshmi.
- Ekdashakshar Siddha Lakshmi Mantra
|| Om Shring Hring Kling Shring Sidhda Lakshmyai Namah ||
This Lakshmi mantra is very powerful in helping you attain siddha.
- Sri Dakshina Lakshmi Stotram
|| Trilokya Poojithe Dhevee Kamala Vishnu vallabhe |
Yaya Thawam Achalaa Krishne Thathaa-bhava Mayee Sthiraa |
Kamala Chanchala Lakshmi Chalaa Bhoothir Hari Priya |
Padma Padmalayaa Samyak Uchai Shri Padma-dharini |
Dwada-saithani Naamani Lakshmi Sampoojya Ya Padeth |
Sthiraa Lakshmir Bhaved Thasya Puthra-dhara Abhi-saha |
Ithi Shri Dakshina Lakshmi Stotram Sampoornam ||
O Goddess Maha Lakshmi, you are worshipped in all the three worlds. You are the consort of Maha Vishnu, the spouse of Lord Krishna. O Kamal! I wish you were stable and stay by me forever. O unstable one, you are the goddess of prosperity and the one who moves everything from one place to another. O beloved of Lord Hari, O Goddess Padma, you are forever pleasant. O Goddess of wealth, you are the one that is exalted and the one who holds a lotus. The one who chants the 12 names of the goddess Lakshmi shall have her by his side always. He will be blessed with a wife and sons. With this, ends the Dakshina Lakshmi Stotram.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?