- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 4 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- News 'Entry of woman into mosque for Namaz is permitted in Islam': Muslim board to SC
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sage Narada, the great devotee of Mahavishnu was dying when the Lord appeared to him and asked if he wanted anything.
Narada replied that in his next birth he wished to be born an atheist.
It was a shock indeed to the Lord.
He asked Narada the reason for the peculiar wish, for Narada was such a devotee who kept singing the Lord's praise with fervent devotion.
Narada replied “Although I am a devotee, I have seen the atheists thinking more of you. In fact they are obsessed with you. I do not want to forget you for a single moment. While you are only an aspect in my mind, you seem to be the whole heart of the atheist. Though he is against your existence, he remembers you !"
Osho says that the theist and an atheist both sail in the same boat. Both remember the Lord while accepting and denying.