- Finance Here’s How Video KYC For Bank Account Opening Works
- News Chicago flights halted due to sprawling winter storm; plane slides off Kansas City taxiway
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Movies Jonty Rhodes' Reaction While Watching Gully Boy: 'I Laughed, Cried And Had Goosebumps'
- Technology Microsoft India Announces Discount For Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold Price Subscription
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Once a man came to Lao Tzu for twenty one consecutive days to listen to his wise words. Everyday he would tell the master that he had forgotten the previous day's lesson and request a new lecture.
This went on for sometime.
Ma Tzu, a disciple of Lao Tzu could take it no more. One morning when the man approached La Tzu's hut with his usual question, Ma Tzu lost his patience. “Please do not enter. For he is a mad person and so are you. If you come with the same query for the rest of the life, he will go on explaining. For the last five days you approach him with your question and he has his same answer!" Just then Lao Tzu appeared and said, “You come brother? Please come in. Have you forgotten. Hear again, I will explain" This went on for twenty one days.
On the twenty second day, the man did not turn up and the worried Lao Tzu made to his place fearing that he was ill. “What is the matter? Why did you not come today?"
The man replied, “I have understood. I am now a changed man!"
Osho says that transformation in life is the sign of imbibing wisdom. If one has understood, he ought to transform!