- Finance SBI Slashes Recurring Deposit Rate
- Technology Microsoft India Announces Discount For Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold Price Subscription
- News After 'shot like dogs' remarks Dilip Ghosh snubs intellectuals opposing CAA as devils, parasites
- Sports Hit by Cummins, Shikhar Dhawan could be available for series-decider in Bengaluru
- Movies Game Of Thrones Spin Off 'House of The Dragon' To Air In 2022
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
A man once approached a zen master and asked, "What is the way?"
"Listen!" said the Zen master.
Everything became silent including the inquirer except for the mummer of the water of a fountain that flowed near the hut of the master.
The master then said, "Hear, this is the way!"
Osho says the word, "Listen," which is totally unrelated to the question asked, brings about a shock which results in silence.
When the master said, "Hear, this is the way," he actually indicates the silent moment that had penetrated the consciousness of the seeker and not the sound of the water which one mistakenly comprehends.
Osho says that in immediacy, by living fully moment to moment, one attains enlightenment.