- 1 hr ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 3 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 3 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Sports South Asian Games: Ankit, Kalaivani lead India to six boxing gold medals
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor And Tiger Shroff To Come Together For Yash Raj Film’s Next?
- News Parliament approves ship recycling bill passed in RS today
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51, A71, S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite Prices Leak
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The Zen master clarified, "Its simple, when a little man first becomes a student, he is in such a hurry to rush home and tell every one at the top of his voice. On hearing the master's words, he will climb on the roof and shout loudly to the people, on learning about the ways of the master, he would go about the town telling everyone about his newly acquired knowledge".
The Zen master says of the Tao man. "When a Tao man becomes a student, he will first bow his head in gratitude. On hearing the words of the master, he will bow his head and his shoulders and on knowing the ways of the master, he will bow further low up to his waist and walk alongside the wall in order to avoid people from spotting or noticing him"