- 2 hrs ago Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- 3 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Muhurta, Rituals and Significance Of This Festival
- 3 hrs ago Style Alert! Neha Kakkar Teams Her Favourite Green Dramatic Dress With Black Boots And It’s A Perfect Match
- 4 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Maha Ashtami Puja Muhurta, Rituals and Significance
- News 'No more big BJP rallies in Bengal', PM Modi to address public meetings with max 500 people
- Sports IPL 2021: Chennai Super Kings skipper MS Dhoni adds another feather to his cap
- Technology Infinix Hot 10 Play With Helio G35 SoC Officially Announced; Price, Specifications
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz EQB Electric SUV Revealed: Important Addition To Mercedes-Benz’s EV Lineup
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Movies Prachi Desai Recalls Being Replaced For Not Doing Raunchy Scenes, Says ‘It’s Nothing New To Me’
- Education UGC NET On May 2: Will UGC NET 2021 Exam Be Postponed After NEET PG And JEE Main? Check Important Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
Mother-in-laws, don't we all have a problem with them? Well, it is said that most of the Indian mother-in-laws out there are considered to be the problematic ones.
Now, though this is being racist, it is indeed true in some way or the other.
Recent statistics show that Indian mother-in-laws love to interfere in their son's marriage. They always want to poke their nose in places where it is none of their concern and this, in turn, gets disastrous for the couple.
Also Read: Why Mother-in-law Can Never Be Your Mother
It is also believed that most of the Indian mother-in-laws are not broad-minded, which makes it a lot more difficult for the daughter-in-law to be a part of the abode.
Today, we share with you some of the views from those women who have had tough times with their mother-in-laws. In this article, you will come to see why only the Indian mother-in-laws are difficult to deal with.
So, husbands, if you are spending your valuable time on this article, you might want to know that it is not always your wife's fault. Here are some of the reasons why Indian mother-in-laws are so problematic, take a look:
Also Read: Things Your Mother-in-law Secretly Thinks
Because Her Son Is Stolen: One of the possible reasons why mother-in-laws become problematic is because they feel that their son is stolen away from his home. After marriage, mothers change their perspective and become all the more closer to their son.
Because Her Son's Responsibility Has Changed: The only reason why some Indian mother-in-laws are problematic is because when their son leaves his mother's house, his priorities and responsibilities change. His attention is more focussed on his wife, more than his parents.
Because Her Son Spends Less Time With Her: Another reason mums become troublesome in their son's life after marriage is because he gradually begins to lessen the time spent with his mum. This change of lifestyle is sometimes difficult for the mother to move on, which is why she becomes problematic and seeks to get her required attention from her son.
Because They Are OVER Possessive Of The Sons: When mothers become over-possessive or if they are extremely possessive of their sons, they can't find a way to depart from them, after they have wed. This is when mums interfere with their son's married life, and that is when they become problematic for the daughter-in-law.
Because She Feels Lonely: When a woman in an old age feels lonely, she becomes vulnerable to do a lot of negative things and one of them is interfering in the life of her son and her daughter-in-law.