- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 05 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Iconic Band Depeche Mode Announce New Album And World Tour
- 15 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- 16 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: TV Star Scores High In The Fashion Game
- News PFI ban and after: Why the threat still looms large?
- Sports Team India will take a call on Jasprit Bumrah's replacement in Australia, reveals Rohit Sharma
- Finance Buy The Stock Of SBI, Says Prabhudas Lilladher For A Target Price Of Rs 650
- Movies Godfather Review: Chiranjeevi's Remake Is Quite Different From Lucifer
- Technology Google Pixel Watch To Break Cover On October 6: Everything We Know So Far
- Automobiles Zontes Motorcycles Launched In India: Chinese Motorcycles Priced Higher Than The Competition
- Education Odisha NEET 2022 Counselling registration begins: apply by October 10
- Travel Bisti Widlerness: A Must-See Natural Wonder In The USA
How much ever we deny, the fact remains that, your in-laws will still hold a prominent position in your spouse's life. Similarly, this makes them a crucial part of your life as well. It becomes quite hectic to balance your needs with the needs of your new family. Though it could test the level of your patience, creating family harmony is possible and it's very much worth the effort.
As we all know dealing with in-laws can really difficult, somewhere you feel you can somehow deal with them. However, when it comes to dealing with your sister-in-law, it can be a trouble as there could be high levels of ego clashes and jealousy. Meanwhile, a good rapport with the sister-in-law or anyone in the new family is always a boon. Though anyone might find it difficult in the initial stages of the marriage, but investing time will surely reap benefits and will be possible to deal with them positively. In order to make the relationship work between you and your in-laws, it is important to build a good rapport with the new family and deal with your jealous sister-in-law.
Here are some tips to deal and get along with your jealous sister-in-law:
1. Analyse maturely
During the initial stages, it truly becomes difficult in understanding your new family. Here, you need to examine the situation closely and maturely. Misinterpretation and miscommunication is common. However, make sure you settle the misunderstanding before the relationship between you and your sister-in-law goes sour.
2. Deal with the conflict
Look from where the conflict is arising from, so that it will be easy to deal with the situation. Though it is a clear sign o jealousy, try and clear the air of discomfort between you and your sister-in-law.
3. Demonstrate care and compassion
Demonstrate care and compassion towards your sister-in-law. Meaning, get her gifts and take her out for shopping and make her feel special. This could somewhere make her feel comfortable with you.
4. Involve your spouse
If you fail to deal with the issue, get your husband involved in the matter between you and your sister-in-law. Involving your spouse might help in resolving the problem.
5. Speak out
Inspite of the effort you are putting to make your sister-in-law understand you, there are few who do not budge to any requests. At this point, instead of holding the problem within you, speak out to your jealous sister-in-law directly and ask what is making her feel insecure about you.
There are some tips to deal with your jealous sister-in-law. Though you might hesitate to get involved in the matters related between you and your sister-in-law, do not forget that she is a part of your spouse family and have to deal with the impending issues in order to lead life in harmony.
- marriage and beyond9 Healthy Ways To Strengthen The Relationship With Your In-Laws
- marriage and beyondReasons Why In-laws Should Not Interfere In Your Personal Life
- marriage and beyond5 Things That Define An Ideal Indian Bahu
- marriage and beyond5 Tips To Handle Rude In-Laws With A Calm Mind
- marriage and beyondMoving In With The In-Laws? Tips To Remember!
- marriage and beyond8 Ways To Build A Relationship With Your In-Laws
- beyond love8 Relationship Stereotypes You Need To Break
- marriage and beyondWhy Bitch About In-Laws?
- marriage and beyondWhen In Laws Are Not Supportive
- marriage and beyondThings Mom In Law Won't Tell You
- marriage and beyondHow To Win Over Your Mother In Law?
- marriage and beyondIn Law Troubles: Dealing A Lying Mother In Law