- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 15 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 17 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 17 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- News Unnao rape survivor’s father demands Hyderabad like encounter for accused
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Technology Vodafone, Airtel Remove Cap On Voice Calls, Offer Free Unlimited Calling To Other Networks
- Movies KGF: Chapter 1 Emerges The Most-Viewed Indian Movie Of 2019 On Amazon Prime!
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Masculine men who have squarish jaw lines, deep voices, bulging muscles and aggressive attitude may think that they can get the best women but feminine men tend to get more women.
Of course, masculine men are surely attractive to beautiful women but still, feminine men tend to come across as approachable and understanding.
When it comes to a long-term relationship, looks take the back seat and several other qualities become the first priority. So, here are the reasons why women get attracted to feminine men.
Manly Men Are Too Intimidating
Studies suggest that women who have been raised by a very dominant father may get intimidated in the company of a manly man. Such women prefer a sensitive guy who is not harsh or scary.
Feminine Guys Are Emotional
They can easily relate to the emotions of women and that starts a connect faster. Manly men do not come across as empathetic or compassionate.
Women can find so many things in common when they start a conversation with a feminine man. Also, manly men brag a lot about themselves whereas feminine men care to listen more and speak less.
No Unnecessary Aggression
The best part is that feminine guys are peaceful, calm and soft. They don't carry an aggressive or a violent side that masculine guys sport.
They Console; Not Crib
When women cry, feminine guys can be understanding and consoling. Masculine guys get irritated when they see women crying.
They Are Not Selfish In Bed
Most of the masculine guys try to show off their strength and stamina in bed and often end up quenching their own desire and without caring about satisfying the woman. But feminine men are slow and careful in bed. They ensure that they are not too harsh and hurting.
What Surveys Say
A recent survey claimed that majority of women prefer men with slightly feminine faces. Of course, a percentage of beautiful women generally get attracted to men with masculine faces (square jaw) but the majority tend to get attracted to feminine guys or guys with feminine faces.