Masculine men who have squarish jaw lines, deep voices, bulging muscles and aggressive attitude may think that they can get the best women but feminine men tend to get more women.
Of course, masculine men are surely attractive to beautiful women but still, feminine men tend to come across as approachable and understanding.
Also Read: Why Men Love Curvy Women?
When it comes to a long-term relationship, looks take the back seat and several other qualities become the first priority. So, here are the reasons why women get attracted to feminine men.
Manly Men Are Too Intimidating
Studies suggest that women who have been raised by a very dominant father may get intimidated in the company of a manly man. Such women prefer a sensitive guy who is not harsh or scary.
Feminine Guys Are Emotional
They can easily relate to the emotions of women and that starts a connect faster. Manly men do not come across as empathetic or compassionate.
Also Read: Things Women Desperately Want From Men
Women can find so many things in common when they start a conversation with a feminine man. Also, manly men brag a lot about themselves whereas feminine men care to listen more and speak less.
No Unnecessary Aggression
The best part is that feminine guys are peaceful, calm and soft. They don't carry an aggressive or a violent side that masculine guys sport.
They Console; Not Crib
When women cry, feminine guys can be understanding and consoling. Masculine guys get irritated when they see women crying.
Also Read: Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other
They Are Not Selfish In Bed
Most of the masculine guys try to show off their strength and stamina in bed and often end up quenching their own desire and without caring about satisfying the woman. But feminine men are slow and careful in bed. They ensure that they are not too harsh and hurting.
What Surveys Say
A recent survey claimed that majority of women prefer men with slightly feminine faces. Of course, a percentage of beautiful women generally get attracted to men with masculine faces (square jaw) but the majority tend to get attracted to feminine guys or guys with feminine faces.
- How to Cure Erectile Dysfunction (Naturally) - 9 Useful Tips
- Can Heart Attack Symptoms Be Different In Men And Women?
- Attention Men! Here Are The Early Symptoms Of Testicular Cancer
- Smells Which Can Turn Men On That Are Scientifically Proven!
- 10 Differences Between Men And Women
- Arthritis Prevalence Rising Among Women Than Men
- Can A Vegan Diet Lead To An Early Onset Of Hair Loss In Men?
- Why Women Develop Heart Disease Later Than Men Decoded
- Signs You Are A Bad Kisser
- 5 Very Simple Tips For Face (Only For Men) To Follow Every Day
- What You Need To Know About Vasectomy
- Top Bedroom Mistakes Of Men!
- What Is Hysterectomy? 9 Facts You Need To Know