- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
When you are dating a guy, he would be missing you too often. And when he is missing you, he might feel like seeing you. And then, he might call you up and ask for a picture of yours. There is nothing wrong in it.
But what if he asks for a revealing picture? Would you give? Well, it is completely up to you but wait! If you are reading this then you have your own doubts!
Firstly, you can simply say no and if truly loves you, he won't feel bad about that. He would at least ask for a decent picture instead of a revealing picture if he is really missing you so much.
The problem is: in today's world, sharing a private picture can be dangerous as anything can happen over the Internet. Websites can be hacked, mailboxes can be copied, gadgets can be stolen and information theft can happen anytime. If that happens, your pictures may surface on the web in unexpected places!
Of course, making him happy is your objective. Ask him to meet you somewhere if he is missing you. Tell him about your concerns regarding privacy of pictures. Tell him that you trust him but can't trust the security of the Internet.
Or else, tell him that you aren't comfortable with such stuff. There is nothing wrong in saying no to things which disturb you.
Right now, he means everything to you. But what if you choose to move on in future? What if he refuses to delete your pictures on his gadget on that day? Would you still be comfortable?
Well, it is up to you but this post is just to indicate the potential dangers of sharing private pictures over the net.
Also Read: Are You Dating A Gold Digger?
Also Read: Why Beautiful Women Have Ugly Boyfriends
Also Read: If Your Girlfriend Has Too Many Male Friends