- 2 hrs ago Saree Looks Decoded From The Pages Of History Following The Saree Twitter Trend
- 4 hrs ago On 3 Years Of Mom, Veteran Actress Sridevi’s Sober Outfits From The Film Decoded
- 5 hrs ago 7 Ways To Stop Being Taken For Granted By Your Partner
- 5 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Raw Mangoes; Side Effects And Healthy Recipes
- Sports Fans to distribute masks on Ganguly's birthday on Wednesday, do charity
- News PM Modi to address global audience at India Global Week 2020
- Movies If Nepotism Worked, Sunny Deol’s Son Would’ve Been Like Tom Cruise: Annu Kapoor
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series Expected To Go For Sale Starting August 21
- Automobiles Bajaj Platina 100 Disc Variant Launched: Priced At Rs 59,373
- Finance ICICI Bank To Offer Its Employees 8% Hike For Working Amid Covid 19
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Even though you love your partner, sometimes, it is better to take a small break from your relationship. No, not for soul-searching but to intensify the passion in your relationship.
Also Read: What If Your Girl Asks You To Talk Dirty
There is a concept called 'missing and kissing'. Some relationship experts claim that the process of missing and kissing can actually strengthen the bond a bit.
Also Read: Why Some Women Never Want To Marry
Also, it could kill boredom, make the couple realise each other's value, helps experience the absence of a person and also makes physical touch enjoyable again after a period of monotony. Let us discuss further.
When you miss your partner, your body's chemical composition changes. Your brain creates a feeling of 'lacking something'. You tend to feel bored or may experience a vacuum like feeling.
In order to combat the state of lacking something, your mind then tries to reopen some old sweet memories to cover up the lack and give you an effect that makes you feel like 'everything will be fine'.
As the period of separation extends, your passion and intensity of love towards your partner may increase.
In fact, in some cases, men who miss their partners tend to wake up with nocturnal discharges mainly due to wet dreams.
In a way, missing a loved one for a brief period can increase cravings and appetite to an extent.
And when you meet the person again, the first thing that comes to your mind is kissing to express how much you have missed your partner.
In fact, kissing after a period of missing makes the kiss more intense and passionate. Many couples say that such kisses last longer and give more pleasure than regular kisses.