- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Redmi Note 10, Poco X3 Pro, Galaxy A12 And More
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Automobiles MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Even though you love your partner, sometimes, it is better to take a small break from your relationship. No, not for soul-searching but to intensify the passion in your relationship.
Also Read: What If Your Girl Asks You To Talk Dirty
There is a concept called 'missing and kissing'. Some relationship experts claim that the process of missing and kissing can actually strengthen the bond a bit.
Also Read: Why Some Women Never Want To Marry
Also, it could kill boredom, make the couple realise each other's value, helps experience the absence of a person and also makes physical touch enjoyable again after a period of monotony. Let us discuss further.
When you miss your partner, your body's chemical composition changes. Your brain creates a feeling of 'lacking something'. You tend to feel bored or may experience a vacuum like feeling.
In order to combat the state of lacking something, your mind then tries to reopen some old sweet memories to cover up the lack and give you an effect that makes you feel like 'everything will be fine'.
As the period of separation extends, your passion and intensity of love towards your partner may increase.
In fact, in some cases, men who miss their partners tend to wake up with nocturnal discharges mainly due to wet dreams.
In a way, missing a loved one for a brief period can increase cravings and appetite to an extent.
And when you meet the person again, the first thing that comes to your mind is kissing to express how much you have missed your partner.
In fact, kissing after a period of missing makes the kiss more intense and passionate. Many couples say that such kisses last longer and give more pleasure than regular kisses.