- News Professor calls girl student to his house to come and cook when wife is out
- Technology Google Maps Receives Translator Integration To Make Your Travel Easy
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh: VVS Laxman, Gautam Gambhir relish pohe-jalebi for breakfast in Indore - See pics
- Movies Marjaavaan Movie Review: Live Audience Update On Sidharth Malhotra-Riteish Deshmukh Starrer
- Finance Bharti Airtel Gains 9% Even After Massive Q2FY20 Loss; UBS Maintains ‘Buy'
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Relationships are something that need to be real and the feelings cannot be faked for a long period of time. Being in a fake relationship will only make matters worse.
Initially, when the relationship would have started, everything would have been the best and it would have been perfect. But as time passes by you realise that to some extent you are faking yourself to be happy in the relationship.
In this article, we are here to share some of the tips that can make you realise that you are trapped in a fake relationship. These are the signs that you would learn when the relationship is getting older gradually.
Find out the signs of being in a fake relationship in this article below and try to find a way out if you are stuck in any such situation.
Read on to know more...
They Do Not Read Your Mind
Sometimes all you need is that one look to share with your partner, as it takes for fireworks to go off in your minds. If your partner fails to connect to this, then there are chances that things are not that perfect.
There Is Zero Chemistry
One needs to understand that when there is no chemistry between the couple, the relationship goes stale and can be lifeless. You need to realise that you are trapped in a soul-less relationship.
They Never Compliment You
We all love compliments and there is no denial about it. Being praised for the little things can only strengthen the relationship. If this is missing, then something is not right in the relationship.
You Feel The Need To Retype Text Messages
Worrying about what you have to say in a text should not worry you. If it does, then understand the reason that is making you do this. Type, delete, start over. Rinse, wash, repeat should not be a process.
You Are Forever Explaining Your Actions
Every single time you have to reassure your love to them and assure your own self that you're with the right person, instead of them being able to see it themselves. This can be a sign that you are trapped in a fake relationship.