- 46 min ago Daily Horoscope, 20 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Decoding Taapsee Pannu’s Contemporary Fashion Game
- 12 hrs ago Amazon Sale 2022: Exciting Offers And Discounts On Kids Items From Premium Brands
- 12 hrs ago Eye Implants Made From Pigskin Proteins Restored Sight In 14 Blind People: Things To Know
- Finance Stock To Buy: This Agro Chemicals Stock Has Good Upside Potential
- Technology OnePlus Offering Up To 25% Off On New 5G Smartphones: OnePlus 10R 5G, OnePlus 10 Pro, And More
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Start Date Is Out: Nagarjuna's Show To Premiere On Disney+ Hotstar
- News Impossible: Dolo 650 manufacturer on Rs 1000 crore marketing budget
- Sports Durand Cup 2022: FC Goa register first win; Blasters held
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio Classic Launched At Rs 11.99 Lakh - New Name, New Pricetag
- Education Pranav Gupta Jamboree Education Founder says - India's New Education Policy is Transformational
- Travel Bryce Canyon: Abode To A Series Of Natural Rock Amphitheatres
Gone are the days when people used to follow old dating rules. If you are looking to woo your Indian girl or man in modern times, then make sure you update yourself with these rules for dating.
First, get to know what he or she likes and wants, and most importantly what are the things that are not appreciated by the other person.
These modern Indian rules for dating are one of a kind and also easy to follow. If you are a broad minded person, then applying these rules to your relationship is a piece of cake.
For instance, there are some women who resent the idea of live-in-relationships. If you, as a guy wants to force her into living with you, there are chances she might just ditch you. So, put your thoughts aside and simply follow these modern Indian rules for dating and you will soon find true love of your life.
#Rule 1- Never force your partner to do something he or she doesn't like. Thrusting them with things you want to do will make them feel suffocated in the relationship. So go easy, understand your partner and compromise if needed to make your relationship work out for the best.
#Rule 2 - Communicate with your partner even if you are burdened with tons of work. Communication is the golden rule to keeping your love alive. This is the second modern Indian rule for dating. FYI: Communicate with your partner without the presence of family members.
#Rule 3 - A lot of people say never bring out skeletons from the closet. But, according to experts it is good to expose your past life with the man or woman you are planning to spend the rest of your life with. Never hide anything from your partner if you are planning to get married, as one day that secret will come out and you will not know how to face it.
#Rule 4 - Peers are important, no doubt. But, never let them be replaced with the love of your partner. This seems insulting to your partner and fear of losing you will thrive in their head.
- love and romance8 Unique And Romantic Ways Of Asking Her Out For A Date
- love and romance13 Tips That Can Come Handy, If You Are Going On A First Date
- love and romance10 Budget-Friendly Dating Ideas That Won't Break The Bank
- beyond loveReasons Why Strongest Girls Make The Best Of The Life & Don’t Need Any Guy
- love and romanceIn A World Full Of Hookup Dates, Give A Commitment
- love and romancePreparing for your first date can be very intriguing
- love and romancePerks Of Dating A Tomboy
- love and romanceTips To Make Your Partner Listen To You
- love and romanceTips To Make Your Man Propose Marriage Without It Being Obvious
- love and romanceReasons Why It's Not Okay To Date Your Best Friend
- love and romanceFundamental Things A Woman Expects From A Man In Every Relationship
- love and romance10 Things You Should Never Do When Your GF Is On Her Period