- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 9 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 9 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Men and bad habits at times go hand in hand. There are some men who get married just so that they can get rid of their bad lifestyle.
For example, there are a ton of men who have given up their porn addiction after marriage, which is kind of awesome, don't you think ladies.
Likewise, there are some dedicated men in life who have given up that butt so that they can live a better and healthier life with their wife.
If you are one of those husbands who have given up your bad habits just for a better marriage, do let us know, we would love to hear your story.
But, for now, take a look at some of the real bad and not so easy habits men let go off as soon as they tie the knot. This will amaze you, I'm sure:
There are a lot of men who give up smoking after marriage. Though this is one habit hard to let go there are some men who just feel the need to do for the wife!
Cheating is another bad habit men get rid of after marriage. Before marriage they would have been the complete playboy but post wedlock, they change for the better.
Drinking is another habit men give up after marriage. For one simple reason: getting intoxicated can ruin a marriage, so most of them avoid taking the risk.
Late Night Parties
It is mostly before marriage men are easy going and love to party. But, once they tie the knot they become more the homely kind of guy.
At times money can bring the downfall of any relationship which is why men tend to walk away from gabling post marriage.
There are a handful of men who love to shop till they drop. These are the kind of men who drastically change post marriage. They become more sensible and spend their money on family instead.
Hate For Kids
When you date a man whose not married the one fear he faces everyday is if his girlfriend will get pregnant. After marriage this whole feeling changes as he is now mentally and financially secured.
Working Those Late Hours
Working those late hours at night changes once a man settles down after marriage.
One of the difficult things a lot of men give up after marriage is finding new fish in the sea. Yes, most men give up their flirting habits once they settle down.
This may seem funny, but it is true! Most men give up on porn once the wedding ring is placed on their finger. Isn't it a good thing?