- 7 min ago Sushant Singh Rajput And Ankita Lokhande’s Fashion Moments Decoded
- 23 min ago Bhumi Pednekar’s Khaleesi Look Has Caught The Attention Of Game Of Thrones Fans
- 51 min ago Musky, Fishy Or Metallic: Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Women Should Know About
- 1 hr ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- News No place for ability in Congress party: Jyotiraditya Scindia on Sachin Pilot sacking
- Sports Maymol organises webinar to bring 'sense of positivity' amongst girls
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Calls Saand Ki Aankh Her Career’s Biggest Experiment; ‘Too Many Firsts In This One
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Proposing to your guy can be a tricky business as traditionally, it is the man who takes the leap and prefers to pop the question. Yet, there is nothing wrong in ladies taking the big decision when it comes to proposing to their man.
Nowadays, most women feel the urge for commitment and prefer to take the lead by proposing to their guy. Men, sometimes, are not able to express what they really feel and try to hold proposing to the woman they love.
But if you are madly in love with him, then think about asking your man to marry you. Take the reins in your hands and make a commitment. However, make sure that your boyfriend is ready for it so that he doesn’t feel he is being nudged or pressurised.
One of the unique ways to propose a guy is to remember not to suffocate and stifle him with too much romance. When you are asking your guy to marry you, make sure that it is not an exaggeratedly romantic proposal that you see in most rom-coms.
Take a deep breath and propose to your guy, which means no roses, flowers and colourful fancy lighting. People also prefer to use elegant elements such as candlelight or champagne but try not to push it further.
If you are looking for ways to propose to a guy, then you need to consider a few things. Here are some unique ways that you can try to propose to your man.
Cook him a meal
Most of us are aware that a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, so try to look for ways to cook his favourite cuisine. This has more chances of him falling in love with you all over again and he would also be contemplating ways to make the ultimate decision.
In case you don’t know how to cook a fascinating meal in the kitchen, then you could treat him to a simple meal at his favourite restaurant and later pop the question. These are one of the special ways to propose to a guy.
Focus on favourites
Decide how your proposal is going to be. You need to focus on your proposal by making it either romantic or surprising. Make sure to include the most personalised elements in your romantic proposal.
It is better to consider your guy’s favourites things such as food, places or music. You can take him to a place of his choice, such as his most favoured holiday destination. One of the important ways to propose to a guy is to show him that you know him inside out.
Moreover, this will prove to him that his favourite things do come first in your list of choices. This can turn out to be successful if you use this interesting way to propose a guy.
Make a video
If you want to make your man feel emotional, then try to look for ways to recollect the beautiful memories of your relationship. Try to make a video and tell him about your feelings. You can also make a video of your much-loved moments together.
Make sure to come up with emotional words when you’re looking for ways to propose to your guy. Moreover, try to end the video with the tag line, “Will you marry me?”.
You could play this video by switching off the lights when you have invited your guy for a surprise party. This is one of the unique ways you could try to propose to your man and if he says yes, then make sure to slip an engagement ring on his finger.
Convince his parents
Instead of him asking your hand in marriage from your parents, try to do it the other way round. Tell his parents how you feel about him and be firm to tell them that you want to spend the rest of your life with him and only him.
You can tell his parents that you will always love him and will stand by him through thick and thin. This is definitely one of the most perfect ways to propose to your guy as this could get him excited and also emotionally teary-eyed.