You can't live peacefully if your boyfriend is a sexist. You can't spend the rest of your life trying to change his views.
Of course, if he changes for good and becomes normal that's a totally different story. But if he continues to look down upon women, your life would be hell.
Also Read: Do Not Call Him A Boyfriend Until...
Instead of silently nodding your head and agreeing to marry him, try to think twice and back out if you see the following signs which prove that he is a sexist.
He Breaks Your Flow. Always!
You patiently listen to him but when you start talking, he cuts you short by interrupting and saying something else.
He doesn't value your opinions or experiences. (In his opinion, women aren't intelligent enough to have valid opinions!) Such a man is a very bad choice even if he has any other good qualities.
He Perceives Men As Good
He keeps giving you random examples that prove only one point: men are good and women are bad. He complains that no woman has really understood him well.
Also Read: Why A Preachy Boyfriend Is Boring?
(He might have some bad experiences in the past. He is biased and tries to rub his opinions on you!) Such a man will always belittle you. Stay away!
He Demands You To Be Polite
He tries to be rude and rash but he expects you to be polite all the time, even during your frustrated states. He secretly wants you to give him respect all the time and he thinks he deserves that just because he's a man. Such a man needs therapy! Stay Away!
He Cracks Jokes On Women
When both of you are out on a date whenever he sees any woman being moody or frustrated, he cracks jokes saying "She must be on her period!" Such a man will be thrashed by other women soon! Keep Away!
He Believes In Gender Roles
He thinks you are the one who needs to cook and serve food at home after marriage. He tries to discourage if you discuss your career goals. Such a man will live in misery and may expect you to live in misery if you truly love him! Move on!
Also Read: Signs Your Boyfriend Is Pathetic
He Thinks You Need Help
He perceives women as helpless and constantly tries to poke nose into your activities in the name of helping you out.
He Has His Own Idea Of How A Woman Should Live Her Life
Projecting his ideas of how a woman should dress up, behave and live her life is one symptom of a controlling man.
- Signs That Suggest The Man You Like Only Likes You As His Friend
- Certain Things You Should Never Text Your Ex
- What Happens When You Are No More Hunting The Memories Of Love?
- Secret Relationships Work In Favour Of The Ones Involved; Yes Or No?
- Why Does Everyone Want A Relationship To Last Forever?
- Pick Me Up By The Waist And Drop My Energy Down
- Find Out If It Is Love Or Infatuation. Follow These Tips
- Signs You Are In Denial Of Struggling In A Bad Relationship
- I Used To Be Your Everyday Read, Now Just An Old Book In Your Library
- Let's Rest Together Reliving The Past Memories Of Love
- Goodbye To The Love That Never Happened To Be Mine
- Most Embarrassing Acts Done By Your Boyfriend