- 11 min ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- 1 hr ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 3 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- 4 hrs ago Traditional Wear Edit: The Green Outfit Or Printed Blue Drape Attire, Which Outfit You Liked More?
- Movies Naagin 4 Is NOT Going Off Air; Nia Sharma To Be Seen In New Avatar!
- Technology Poco F2 Pro Indian Price Expected To Start At Rs. 40,000
- News Mushroom farmer in Delhi buys 10 plane tickets; Allow migrant workers fly back home in Bihar
- Sports Jack Miller to be a Ducati rider from 2021
- Finance Brokers Cannot Use PoA As Margin Equivalent From 1 June
- Automobiles Kia Seltos To Recieve Feature Upgrades Soon: Expected Slight Hike In Pricing
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Some relationships start on a beautiful note but tend to end on a bitter note. When they end, if you move on gracefully, things would be pleasant. But often, some relationships don't end so gracefully.
Also Read: Reasons Why Some Men Double Date
The partners may keep blaming each other to cope up with the pain they have undergone in the relationship. In such a situation, it is better to end the battle as soon as possible before it turns into an ugly mudslinging game.
Also Read: What Leads To Adultery?
So, when an ex suddenly surfaces and says something to you, it is better to ignore it and move on unless you are really forced to respond and prove your innocence.
Also Read: Shocking: Are All Women Bisexual?
Now, here are other reasons why fighting with ex doesn't make sense.
Washing Dirty Linen In Public...
It isn't wise to wash your dirty linen in public as that would totally tarnish the image of both you and your ex.
Some Secrets Will Be Made Public
When such an argument starts with your ex, that too in public, many secrets may come out; each of you would be attacking each other on social platforms trying to defame each other by telling some naked truths. Things could go terribly wrong when you open up such wounds.
Your Current Partners May Feel Embarrassed
Imagine the situation of your current or future partners. They would feel terrible to be with you.
You Will Gain Nothing
In any fight, we seldom gain anything. That is why fights are to be solved amicably that too, inside closed doors so that the world will never know the ugly side of relationships.
Ego Issues Lead To Further Damage
When you pursue your hurt ego, you tend to act like you're taking revenge but the war never ends when your ex also starts attacking you or blaming you with powerful accusations. Leave all that and move on.
Legal Issues May Crop Up
If any of you crosses the limits in uttering words or blaming each other, legal consequences may also crop up. That is why fighting with an ex doesn't make sense.
You Will Lose Peace
Obviously, losing peace would be the main issue in any fight. Losing sleep and losing peace are the biggest losses human beings could ever suffer.