- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- News 'Entry of woman into mosque for Namaz is permitted in Islam': Muslim board to SC
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sometimes, even men cry. Of course, they cry secretly as the society expects a man to stay tough. Most of us perceive crying as weakness. But on rare occasions, crying can actually heal the heart and relieve one from pain.
Also Read: Does She Avoid Eye Contact?
Maybe that's why some men cry only in front of their women. It's a very private affair for a man. Men sometimes feel tons of pressure in their lives too. When they have to release the grief in the heart, shedding tears is an option.
Also Read: Why Casual Dating Is Not Really Bad
If your man ever cries in front of you, instead of treating it like a sign of weakness, remember that it's a sign of trust, love and strength. It means he has just let the guard down and treated you as his private person. He needs some hugs and consoling lines.
Now, let us discuss what not to do when he cries...
Don't ask "Are you crying?" If you have seen tears in his eyes he is crying. If you ask the question, he may feel embarrassed. He may then hide his feelings instead of expressing them to you.
Don't say "Take it easy, dude!" Then he feels like a fool for crying in front of you. He thinks that he perceives something seriously when he is expected to take it easily.
Don't sit there silently. When he is crying, all he needs is a comforting touch. Hug him and relieve him from the pain.
Don't try to kiss him thinking that he would stop crying. He will feel irritated. He needs to first release his grief before he gets into the mood of kissing.
Don't change the topic thinking that he may forget his pain. In fact, diverting the mind is a temporary solution. True resolution happens when you allow the pain to be released by giving attention to it completely.
Don't say "Talk to your mom, honey! You may feel better". This may make him think that you are trying to escape.
Don't argue. At that time, arguing or analysing anything is useless. When someone is emotional, it is impossible to be rational. So, simply allow his emotions to pass through. A hug will do all the magic. And then both of you can strengthen the bond and carry on with life.