Vegetables on sugarcane sticks is a very unique recipe shared by Chef Mahesh Sharma. In this recipe the he has used a lot of green veggies to make the patties which is coated around a sugarcane stick. At the end the sugarcane stick is directly fried in the oil. What comes out is a brilliant and tempting fried vegetable sugar cane stick which is served with the sweet chilli sauce or any mint dip of your choice. It makes for a tasty snack item for small parties at home.
Recipe By: Chef Mahesh Sharma
Recipe Type: Snacks
Cabbage - ½ cup
Carrot - ½cup
Cauliflower - ½ cup
Mushroom - ½ cup
Brocoli - ½ cup
Boiled Potato - 1 cup
Corriander - 2 tbsp chopped
Corn flour - 3tbsp
Sesame seed - 1tbsp
Refined oil For Frying
Sugarcane sticks - 6 no.
Sweet Chilli sauce - 4 tbsp
Chop all the vegetables- cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, mushroom and broccoli.
Mix all the vegetables together in a deep bowl..
Cut potaoes into two halves and boil potatoes.
Add boiled potato and seasoning into it and mix well.
Cut the sugarcane sticks in to finger size sticks.
Take the mixture and wrap around the sugarcane sticks.
Now coat the sugarcane sticks with sesame seeds.
Take a pan and heat the oil.
Fry sugarcane sticks in hot oil and serve with sweet chilli sauce.
- You can also use honey chilli sauce as a coating for the vegetables and roast it instead of frying.
- Serving Size - 2 pieces
- Calories - 216 cal
- Fat - 10 g
- Carbohydrates - 26 g
- Bits Of These Fruit and Veggies Are Actually Good For You!
- 10 Signs You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables
- 10 Foods To Eat For Fatty Liver Disease
- 11 Foods Rich In Copper That You Need To Add In Your Diet
- Akki Rotti Recipe: Karnataka Style Akki Rotti Recipe
- Top Vitamin B5 Rich Foods To Include In Your Diet
- Cauliflower Oats Tikki Recipe: How To Prepare Oats Cutlet At Home
- Soya Vegetable Mix Recipe
- Poha Recipe: How To Prepare Avalakki At Home
- 11 Foods For Healthy Uterus And Ovaries
- 16 Worse Lunchtime Mistakes That You Should Avoid Right Now
- Top 20 Cancer-fighting Foods That Will Help Beat Cancer