- 13 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 22 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 23 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 23 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- News Spice-2000 bombs and the Balakot connection; What’s new about these upgraded 'building blasters'
- Technology How To Share Pictures Without Compression On WhatsApp
- Finance Petrol, Diesel To Get Expensive As Crude Jumps 13% On Attack in Saudi
- Sports Niemann joins elite company with Greenbrier Classic victory
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Vegetables on sugarcane sticks is a very unique recipe shared by Chef Mahesh Sharma. In this recipe the he has used a lot of green veggies to make the patties which is coated around a sugarcane stick. At the end the sugarcane stick is directly fried in the oil. What comes out is a brilliant and tempting fried vegetable sugar cane stick which is served with the sweet chilli sauce or any mint dip of your choice. It makes for a tasty snack item for small parties at home.
Recipe By: Chef Mahesh Sharma
Recipe Type: Snacks
Cabbage - ½ cup
Carrot - ½cup
Cauliflower - ½ cup
Mushroom - ½ cup
Brocoli - ½ cup
Boiled Potato - 1 cup
Corriander - 2 tbsp chopped
Corn flour - 3tbsp
Sesame seed - 1tbsp
Refined oil For Frying
Sugarcane sticks - 6 no.
Sweet Chilli sauce - 4 tbsp
Chop all the vegetables- cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, mushroom and broccoli.
Mix all the vegetables together in a deep bowl..
Cut potaoes into two halves and boil potatoes.
Add boiled potato and seasoning into it and mix well.
Cut the sugarcane sticks in to finger size sticks.
Take the mixture and wrap around the sugarcane sticks.
Now coat the sugarcane sticks with sesame seeds.
Take a pan and heat the oil.
Fry sugarcane sticks in hot oil and serve with sweet chilli sauce.
- You can also use honey chilli sauce as a coating for the vegetables and roast it instead of frying.
- Serving Size - 2 pieces
- Calories - 216 cal
- Fat - 10 g
- Carbohydrates - 26 g