- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- 13 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 14 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- Technology Zebronics Zeb-Envy Review: Experience Great Performance Under Rs. 3,000
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Sports Kyrgios keeps Team World in contention at Laver Cup
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Vegetables on sugarcane sticks is a very unique recipe shared by Chef Mahesh Sharma. In this recipe the he has used a lot of green veggies to make the patties which is coated around a sugarcane stick. At the end the sugarcane stick is directly fried in the oil. What comes out is a brilliant and tempting fried vegetable sugar cane stick which is served with the sweet chilli sauce or any mint dip of your choice. It makes for a tasty snack item for small parties at home.
Recipe By: Chef Mahesh Sharma
Recipe Type: Snacks
Cabbage - ½ cup
Carrot - ½cup
Cauliflower - ½ cup
Mushroom - ½ cup
Brocoli - ½ cup
Boiled Potato - 1 cup
Corriander - 2 tbsp chopped
Corn flour - 3tbsp
Sesame seed - 1tbsp
Refined oil For Frying
Sugarcane sticks - 6 no.
Sweet Chilli sauce - 4 tbsp
Chop all the vegetables- cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, mushroom and broccoli.
Mix all the vegetables together in a deep bowl..
Cut potaoes into two halves and boil potatoes.
Add boiled potato and seasoning into it and mix well.
Cut the sugarcane sticks in to finger size sticks.
Take the mixture and wrap around the sugarcane sticks.
Now coat the sugarcane sticks with sesame seeds.
Take a pan and heat the oil.
Fry sugarcane sticks in hot oil and serve with sweet chilli sauce.
- You can also use honey chilli sauce as a coating for the vegetables and roast it instead of frying.
- Serving Size - 2 pieces
- Calories - 216 cal
- Fat - 10 g
- Carbohydrates - 26 g