- 20 min ago Sushant Singh Rajput And Ankita Lokhande’s Fashion Moments Decoded
- 36 min ago Bhumi Pednekar’s Khaleesi Look Has Caught The Attention Of Game Of Thrones Fans
- 1 hr ago Musky, Fishy Or Metallic: Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Women Should Know About
- 1 hr ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- Automobiles Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- Sports West Indies skipper Jason Holder moves up to second spot in ICC rankings
- News No place for ability in Congress party: Jyotiraditya Scindia on Sachin Pilot sacking
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Calls Saand Ki Aankh Her Career’s Biggest Experiment; ‘Too Many Firsts In This One
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Vegetables on sugarcane sticks is a very unique recipe shared by Chef Mahesh Sharma. In this recipe the he has used a lot of green veggies to make the patties which is coated around a sugarcane stick. At the end the sugarcane stick is directly fried in the oil. What comes out is a brilliant and tempting fried vegetable sugar cane stick which is served with the sweet chilli sauce or any mint dip of your choice. It makes for a tasty snack item for small parties at home.
Recipe By: Chef Mahesh Sharma
Recipe Type: Snacks
Cabbage - ½ cup
Carrot - ½cup
Cauliflower - ½ cup
Mushroom - ½ cup
Brocoli - ½ cup
Boiled Potato - 1 cup
Corriander - 2 tbsp chopped
Corn flour - 3tbsp
Sesame seed - 1tbsp
Refined oil For Frying
Sugarcane sticks - 6 no.
Sweet Chilli sauce - 4 tbsp
Chop all the vegetables- cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, mushroom and broccoli.
Mix all the vegetables together in a deep bowl..
Cut potaoes into two halves and boil potatoes.
Add boiled potato and seasoning into it and mix well.
Cut the sugarcane sticks in to finger size sticks.
Take the mixture and wrap around the sugarcane sticks.
Now coat the sugarcane sticks with sesame seeds.
Take a pan and heat the oil.
Fry sugarcane sticks in hot oil and serve with sweet chilli sauce.
- You can also use honey chilli sauce as a coating for the vegetables and roast it instead of frying.
- Serving Size - 2 pieces
- Calories - 216 cal
- Fat - 10 g
- Carbohydrates - 26 g