Mongolian rice is a very popular dish available in most of the restaurants. It can be made in the vegetarian or non-vegetarian form. It is a very delicious recipe with loads of green veggies and flavour.
This recipe is a part of Mongolian cuisine. This is an amazing recipe to treat your family members when they need something different to eat. It is easy to make and does not take too much of your time either.
Recipe By: Chef Mohammad Mustak
Recipe Type: Main course
Basmati rice - 1 cup
Noodles - 1½ cup
Broccoli - ½ cup
Bell pepper -1 cup
Zucchini - ½ cup
Onion -1/2 cup
Garlic -1 tbsp
Ginger -1 tbsp
Red chilli paste -1 tbsp
Tomato ketchup -2 tbsp
Oyster sauce -1 tbsp
Vinegar -2 tbsp
Thai spice powder -1 tbsp
Soya sauce -2 tbsp
Salt, sugar and pepper - to taste
Sesame oil -1 tbsp
Refined oil -1 tbsp
1. First, boil the rice in a boiler.
2. Chop onions, garlic, bell pepper, broccoli, etc.
3. Then, stir fry all the chopped vegetables such as onion, garlic, French beans, zucchini, broccoli, bell pepper, and ginger.
4. Take a frying pan and stir fry in refined oil.
5. Add tomato ketchup, oyster sauce, vinegar, thai spice powder, red chilli paste, and soya sauce.
6. Add sesame oil and stir for a while.
7. Boil the noodles in a utensil.
8. Then, add the noodles and rice; mix everything properly.
9. Take a platter and serve hot.
- 1. You can make the veg mongolian with fettuccine pasta as well.
- Serving size - 1 serving
- Calories - 300 cal
- Fat - 3 g
- Protein - 46 g
- Carbohydrates - 31.6 g
- Sugar - 8 g
- Dietary fibre - 2.6 g
- 11 Highest Sources Of Protein For Vegetarians
- Vegetarian Diet For Weight Gain
- Akki Rotti Recipe: Karnataka Style Akki Rotti Recipe
- Palak Paneer Recipe | How To Prepare Spinach Cottage Cheese Curry
- Cauliflower Oats Tikki Recipe: How To Prepare Oats Cutlet At Home
- Jowar Tomato Chilla Recipe: How To Prepare Millet Flour Tomato Chilla At Home
- Soya Vegetable Mix Recipe
- Poha Recipe: How To Prepare Avalakki At Home
- Ragi Rotti Recipe
- Aloo Matar Gravy Recipe: How To Prepare Potato Peas Gravy At Home
- Vegetables On Sugarcane Sticks Recipe
- Creamy Tomato And Spinach Pasta Recipe