Every new day comes with a new bag of stress. And, sometimes, nothing seems to reduce the immediate surge of stress that we are facing. But recent studies have found that a number of green vegetables, fruits and specific foods can actually relieve your stress significantly. Read on to find out how you can add them to your daily diet chart.
After a long day at work, how do you seek immediate relief from the bag of stress that you have been carrying all day? Simple, add a couple of these recipes in your food chart and experience how easily they soothe your mind.
Green leafy vegetables to the rescue!
Green leafy vegetables have a great load of benefits and stress relieving is just one of them. Vegetables like spinach contain magnesium, which helps us fight depression and makes us feel less stressed. Add a couple of spinach recipes in your weekly food-chart to notice the difference. Try our green smoothie for instance which is known to calm your mind instantly.
Dark chocolate recipes are proven as a great stress buster, as it is loaded with antioxidants which prevents brain inflammation. After a long day at work, what can be better than a delicious glass of chocolate banana smoothie or a chocolate cake, which will bring immediate relief to your over-worked mind.
Proteins are essential!
Often, we forget to add enough amount of protein in our food menu. To ensure that your body is getting enough amount of protein, just add a couple of nuts to your recipe or try the dry fruit recipes, which will nourish you from within and calm your mind at the same time.
To know all about our top stress relieving recipes, scroll down and tell us what recipes would you like to see next.
4)Dry Fruit Banana Smoothie Recipe |Dry Fruit Banana Juice Recipe| Weight-loss Summer Smoothie Recipe
- Top Workout Recipes | Best Healthy Recipes | Summer Workout Recipes
- Top Mom Approved Recipes| Mothers’ Day Special Recipes
- Top Energy Boosting Smoothie Recipes | Morning Smoothie Recipes | Work-out Smoothie Recipes
- Top Lunch Recipes | Easy Lunch Recipes | Best Lunch Recipes
- What To Have During Periods | Top Recipes For Periods
- Bitter Gourd Juice Recipe For Diabetes | Weight-loss Juice Recipe
- Top Low Calorie Dessert Recipes | Indian Dessert Recipes | Healthy Dessert Recipes
- Top Healthy Smoothie Recipes| Smoothies To Get Glowing Skin
- Top Detox Recipes | A Guide To A Complete Dietary Detox
- Green Smoothie Recipe | Summer Special Healthy Smoothie Recipe| Detox Green Smoothie Recipe |
- Top 10 Low-calorie Veg Recipes | Top Healthy Diet-Chart Recipes | Top Healthy Recipes
- Brown Rice Khichdi Recipe | Vegetable Brown Rice Khichdi Recipe