- 10 min ago No Shave November Special: Difference Between Beard Oil And Beard Balm
- 1 hr ago World Diabetes Day 2019: Expert Tips To Eat Right And Manage Diabetes
- 2 hrs ago Living In A Nuclear Family? 8 Common Problems That You May Relate To
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Look Traditional Perfect On Their First Anniversary
- Technology Ambrane launches Infinity 5W BT47 Bluetooth Speakers With IPX6 Certification In India
- Movies Balakrishna To Play Sr NTR Again? Deets Inside!
- Finance Wholesale Inflation Declines Marginally In October
- News Is not speaking Kannada a major issue in Bengaluru, see what people have to say
- Sports India Vs Bangladesh: R Ashwin equals Muralitharan's world record; becomes fastest Indian to 250 Test wickets at home
- Automobiles Honda SP 125 BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 72,900
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Every new day comes with a new bag of stress. And, sometimes, nothing seems to reduce the immediate surge of stress that we are facing. But recent studies have found that a number of green vegetables, fruits and specific foods can actually relieve your stress significantly. Read on to find out how you can add them to your daily diet chart.
After a long day at work, how do you seek immediate relief from the bag of stress that you have been carrying all day? Simple, add a couple of these recipes in your food chart and experience how easily they soothe your mind.
Green leafy vegetables to the rescue!
Green leafy vegetables have a great load of benefits and stress relieving is just one of them. Vegetables like spinach contain magnesium, which helps us fight depression and makes us feel less stressed. Add a couple of spinach recipes in your weekly food-chart to notice the difference. Try our green smoothie for instance which is known to calm your mind instantly.
Dark chocolate recipes are proven as a great stress buster, as it is loaded with antioxidants which prevents brain inflammation. After a long day at work, what can be better than a delicious glass of chocolate banana smoothie or a chocolate cake, which will bring immediate relief to your over-worked mind.
Proteins are essential!
Often, we forget to add enough amount of protein in our food menu. To ensure that your body is getting enough amount of protein, just add a couple of nuts to your recipe or try the dry fruit recipes, which will nourish you from within and calm your mind at the same time.
To know all about our top stress relieving recipes, scroll down and tell us what recipes would you like to see next.