- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 13 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 15 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 17 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- Finance NPS Partial Withdrawal Now Made Online Via Self Declaration
- News Scientists develop rapid blood test to identify patients at severe risk of COVID-19
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test, Day 2: Natarajan, Sundar, Thakur bag three wickets to restrict Australia to 369
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
When you are craving for something different to eat from the regular Indian food, especially something that has a lot of garlic flavour in the same, do try Chef Anirudh Nautiyal's recipe of the stir fry vegetables in white garlic sauce with burnt garlic brown rice.
This recipe is extremely low in calories, since there are a lot of veggies that are incorporated with a combination of brown rice. You definitely won't regret it later.
Have a look at a detailed step-by-step procedure on how to prepare stir fry vegetables in white garlic sauce with burnt garlic brown rice at home.
Recipe By: Chef Anirudh Nautiyal
Recipe Type: Main Course
Broccoli (cut into florets) - ½ cup
Bok choy (chopped) - ½ cup
Baby corn (cut into one-inch pieces) - ½ cup
Carrot (cut into two-inch pieces) - ½ cup
Spinach - 1 cup
Garlic (paste) - 2 tbsp
Corn starch - 2 tbsp
Brown rice - 1 cup
Spring onion (chopped) - ¼th cup
Olive oil - 2 tsp
Vegetable stock - 1 cup
1. At first, we need some vegetables for the preparation, so gather all the vegetables and keep them aside.
2. The vegetables that are required are as follows - carrot, broccoli, spinach, bok choy and baby corn.
3. Take a deep-bottomed pan and put all the vegetables in the required quantity to the pan.
4. Blanch all the vegetables and keep them aside.
5. Now, take another deep-cooking pan or cooker and put rice in it.
6. Fill the cooker or pan with 1 cup of water.
7. Keep brown rice for cooking.
8. Take another pan and use some non-sticky spray or use 1 teaspoon of oil in the pan for cooking.
9. Add garlic to the pan and sauté it properly. Now, add the vegetable stock and corn starch.
10. Add all the vegetables and adjust the seasoning.
11. Take some oil and fry the garlic in the same pan, until it becomes golden brown. Now, take the same out and keep it aside.
12. Now, again take a wok, add oil and some brown rice and spring onions, and finish with the burnt garlic.
13. Serve it piping hot with vegetables.
14. Make sure to garnish properly and serve well.
- 1. Make sure that all the vegetables are washed thoroughly with water before use.
- 2. Burnt garlic is basically fried garlic.
- Serving Size - 1 serving
- Calories - 229 cal
- Fat - 2 g
- Protein - 6 g
- Carbohydrates - 47 g