- 7 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 12 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 16 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 18 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Super Sunday With Sudeepa – Raju Talikote Gets Eliminated
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Hetmyer and Hope fire West Indies to victory
- News Tension prevails in AMU against CAA after Jamia Millia Islamia, cops use batons, teargas
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
When you are craving for something different to eat from the regular Indian food, especially something that has a lot of garlic flavour in the same, do try Chef Anirudh Nautiyal's recipe of the stir fry vegetables in white garlic sauce with burnt garlic brown rice.
This recipe is extremely low in calories, since there are a lot of veggies that are incorporated with a combination of brown rice. You definitely won't regret it later.
Have a look at a detailed step-by-step procedure on how to prepare stir fry vegetables in white garlic sauce with burnt garlic brown rice at home.
Recipe By: Chef Anirudh Nautiyal
Recipe Type: Main Course
Broccoli (cut into florets) - ½ cup
Bok choy (chopped) - ½ cup
Baby corn (cut into one-inch pieces) - ½ cup
Carrot (cut into two-inch pieces) - ½ cup
Spinach - 1 cup
Garlic (paste) - 2 tbsp
Corn starch - 2 tbsp
Brown rice - 1 cup
Spring onion (chopped) - ¼th cup
Olive oil - 2 tsp
Vegetable stock - 1 cup
1. At first, we need some vegetables for the preparation, so gather all the vegetables and keep them aside.
2. The vegetables that are required are as follows - carrot, broccoli, spinach, bok choy and baby corn.
3. Take a deep-bottomed pan and put all the vegetables in the required quantity to the pan.
4. Blanch all the vegetables and keep them aside.
5. Now, take another deep-cooking pan or cooker and put rice in it.
6. Fill the cooker or pan with 1 cup of water.
7. Keep brown rice for cooking.
8. Take another pan and use some non-sticky spray or use 1 teaspoon of oil in the pan for cooking.
9. Add garlic to the pan and sauté it properly. Now, add the vegetable stock and corn starch.
10. Add all the vegetables and adjust the seasoning.
11. Take some oil and fry the garlic in the same pan, until it becomes golden brown. Now, take the same out and keep it aside.
12. Now, again take a wok, add oil and some brown rice and spring onions, and finish with the burnt garlic.
13. Serve it piping hot with vegetables.
14. Make sure to garnish properly and serve well.
- 1. Make sure that all the vegetables are washed thoroughly with water before use.
- 2. Burnt garlic is basically fried garlic.
- Serving Size - 1 serving
- Calories - 229 cal
- Fat - 2 g
- Protein - 6 g
- Carbohydrates - 47 g