- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
When you are craving for something different to eat from the regular Indian food, especially something that has a lot of garlic flavour in the same, do try Chef Anirudh Nautiyal's recipe of the stir fry vegetables in white garlic sauce with burnt garlic brown rice.
This recipe is extremely low in calories, since there are a lot of veggies that are incorporated with a combination of brown rice. You definitely won't regret it later.
Have a look at a detailed step-by-step procedure on how to prepare stir fry vegetables in white garlic sauce with burnt garlic brown rice at home.
Recipe By: Chef Anirudh Nautiyal
Recipe Type: Main Course
Broccoli (cut into florets) - ½ cup
Bok choy (chopped) - ½ cup
Baby corn (cut into one-inch pieces) - ½ cup
Carrot (cut into two-inch pieces) - ½ cup
Spinach - 1 cup
Garlic (paste) - 2 tbsp
Corn starch - 2 tbsp
Brown rice - 1 cup
Spring onion (chopped) - ¼th cup
Olive oil - 2 tsp
Vegetable stock - 1 cup
1. At first, we need some vegetables for the preparation, so gather all the vegetables and keep them aside.
2. The vegetables that are required are as follows - carrot, broccoli, spinach, bok choy and baby corn.
3. Take a deep-bottomed pan and put all the vegetables in the required quantity to the pan.
4. Blanch all the vegetables and keep them aside.
5. Now, take another deep-cooking pan or cooker and put rice in it.
6. Fill the cooker or pan with 1 cup of water.
7. Keep brown rice for cooking.
8. Take another pan and use some non-sticky spray or use 1 teaspoon of oil in the pan for cooking.
9. Add garlic to the pan and sauté it properly. Now, add the vegetable stock and corn starch.
10. Add all the vegetables and adjust the seasoning.
11. Take some oil and fry the garlic in the same pan, until it becomes golden brown. Now, take the same out and keep it aside.
12. Now, again take a wok, add oil and some brown rice and spring onions, and finish with the burnt garlic.
13. Serve it piping hot with vegetables.
14. Make sure to garnish properly and serve well.
- 1. Make sure that all the vegetables are washed thoroughly with water before use.
- 2. Burnt garlic is basically fried garlic.
- Serving Size - 1 serving
- Calories - 229 cal
- Fat - 2 g
- Protein - 6 g
- Carbohydrates - 47 g