- 10 hrs ago Coffee Drinkers Have 50% Less Risk Of Liver Cancer, Claims Study
- 11 hrs ago 12 Best Leg Exercises For Women To Try At Home
- 11 hrs ago Ananya Panday And Shanaya Kapoor’s Outfits Are Not Ideal For Parties But For Casual Gatherings
- 11 hrs ago 9 Traits Of November Born People That You May Not Know
- Technology Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Offers: Discounts On Budget Smartphones
- Movies Parineeti Chopra Drops Out Of Bhuj: The Pride Of India Due To Date Constraints
- News Maharashtra govt formation: Governor asks NCP to stake claim, sets 8.30 pm deadline
- Sports Hope hits a hundred as West Indies complete Afghanistan whitewash
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Automobiles Renault Triber Top Spec RxZ Variant Gets Bigger Wheels
- Finance Why Should You Stay Away From EMI-Like Gold Schemes Run By Jewellers?
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
This pasta recipe is all about being fuss-free, quick & is an easy-to-make dinner so that no matter how tired you're after a full working day, you can still end up enjoying a wonderful meal made at home. My favourite thing about the recipe is that it aims at minimum shopping. So go on and get cooking!
Recipe By: Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Recipe Type: Main course
For the breadcrumbs:
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
Garlic clove, peeled, finely chopped - 1
Breadcrumbs - ½ cup
For the pasta:
Spaghetti - 2 cups
Garlic clove -1
Red chilli, finely chopped - 1
Chicken breast, julienne - 1
Oregano sprigs, leaves only - 5
Parmesan cheese - 1 tbsp
Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add olive oil. When hot, add bread crumbs and chopped garlic.
- Sauté till lightly brown. Season and drain on kitchen paper.
- Put water to boil. And after it comes to a boil, season it and add the pasta.
- Let it boil, till cooked then drain.
- Heat a pan, add olive oil, add chicken and season it.
- Sauté till chicken is cooked.
- Meanwhile check the pasta, if done, drain it.
- Before draining, add little pasta water to the chicken.
- Add garlic and red chilli, sauté for 2 minutes.
- Now toss the pasta into the pan.
- Adjust the seasoning.
- Add oregano leaves and mix well.
- Top with breadcrumbs and serve.
- Serves - 1 cup
- Calories - 211
- Fat - 6g
- Protein - 33g
- Carbohydrates - 21g
- Sugar - 2g
- Dietary Fiber - 0