- 57 min ago How To Check Your Gas Cylinder Level With A Wet Cloth Trick
- 1 hr ago Toxoplasma Gondii, The Most 'Successful' Parasite In The World; Can Moms Pass This To Babies?
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 16 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 21 hrs ago Got Thin Brittle Nails? Check Out These 8 Kitchen Ingredients That Can Help
- Movies Kushi First Look Out: Vijay Deverakonda, Samantha's Romantic Comedy To Release On December 23, 2022
- News Delhi CM Kejriwal convenes meeting of AAP MLAs over MCD anti-encroachment drive
- Technology This Algae-Powered Microprocessor System Can Replace Batteries
- Finance With Over 44% SIP Returns, This Moderate Risky Hybrid Is Good For Investment: CRISIL Rated
- Automobiles Top 10 Cars Sold In India In April 2022 - Maruti Continues To Dominate
- Sports IPL 2022: PBKS vs DC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible Playing 11, Match Prediction
- Travel Fun-filled Family Weekend Getaways Near Delhi
- Education CG Board Class 12th Result Out: Kunti Sao Becomes Topper With 98.20%
Beetroot, a naturally occurring root vegetable, is widely known for its vibrant red colour and earthy flavour and aroma. According to the journal Nutrition & Metabolism, beetroot is rich in phytochemicals such as betalains, flavonoids, saponins and carotenoids, along with nutrients like potassium, calcium, iron and manganese that provide a range of health benefits.
Beetroot paratha, filled with the goodness of this healthy vegetable, can be an amazing option for breakfast. It is easy to prepare and is sure to be loved by kids due to its colour and taste. Beetroot paratha can also be used as wraps.
Let's take a look at the recipe.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- Half cup of beetroot, chopped.
- A cup of wheat flour or atta.
- 1-2 cloves of garlic.
- One green chilli (optional).
- A teaspoon of grated ginger.
- 3-4 tablespoons of oil.
- One-fourth teaspoon of garam masala.
- Salt to taste.
- Water and ghee as required.
- Cook beetroot with a little amount of water for around five minutes or until it gets soft.
- Once cooled, add beetroot to a blender.
- Add garlic, ginger, chilli, garam masala and salt.
- Blend until the mixture gets smooth.
- In a bowl of whole wheat flour, add the beetroot paste.
- Prepare a soft dough by adding water as needed.
- Let the dough stand for around half an hour.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll them like chapati.
- Heat a pan or chapati pan and cook both sides of the paratha with the help of oil.
- Serve with chutney or curry.
- You can use olive oil or ghee to prepare beetroot paratha.
- People - 2
- Cal - 182
- Fat - 6 g
- Cholesterol - 24 mg
- Crispy Pakora Recipe: How To Prepare Black Chickpeas And Beetroot Pakoras
- Healthy Breakfast Recipe For Pregnant Women: How To Prepare Beetroot And Sesame Chapati
- 15 Interesting Health Benefits Of Beetroot
- 11 Foods That Help Manage Piles (Haemorrhoids)
- How To Make ABC Detox Drink
- Beetroot Face Packs That Can Nourish Your Skin In Minutes
- Top 12 Foods That Are Rich In Folate
- Beetroot And Mascarpone Salad Recipe: Beet Salad With Mascarpone
- Beetroot And Manipuri Black Rice Idli Cupcake Recipe | Idli Cupcake Recipe
- Know How Beetroot Helps Reduce Soreness After Intense Exercises
- Try This Scientifically Proven Beetroot Remedy For Weight Loss
- How To Flush Your Lymph System?