- 9 hrs ago International Day Against Drug Abuse: Effects Of Drug Abuse On Teens, Treatment And Helpline Numbers
- 16 hrs ago Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- 17 hrs ago Maharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- 18 hrs ago India Emerged Successfully In The Management Of Covid-19 Pandemic: Mansukh Mandaviya
- Sports India vs Ireland, 1st T20I Highlights: Hardik Pandya, Deepak Hooda guide India to comfortable win
- Technology List Of Best Vivo 12GB RAM Smartphones To Buy In India
- Movies DID L’il Masters Season 5 Finale: Nobojit Emerges As The Winner, Takes Home The Coveted Trophy
- News PM Modi meets Argentinian President Fernandez in Germany
- Finance Multibagger IT Software Stock Paying 3000% Final Dividend Will Turn Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Education SBI CBO Final Result 2022 Released, Download SBI Circle Based Officer 2022 Final Result PDF At sbi.co.in
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
Beetroot, a naturally occurring root vegetable, is widely known for its vibrant red colour and earthy flavour and aroma. According to the journal Nutrition & Metabolism, beetroot is rich in phytochemicals such as betalains, flavonoids, saponins and carotenoids, along with nutrients like potassium, calcium, iron and manganese that provide a range of health benefits.
Beetroot paratha, filled with the goodness of this healthy vegetable, can be an amazing option for breakfast. It is easy to prepare and is sure to be loved by kids due to its colour and taste. Beetroot paratha can also be used as wraps.
Let's take a look at the recipe.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- Half cup of beetroot, chopped.
- A cup of wheat flour or atta.
- 1-2 cloves of garlic.
- One green chilli (optional).
- A teaspoon of grated ginger.
- 3-4 tablespoons of oil.
- One-fourth teaspoon of garam masala.
- Salt to taste.
- Water and ghee as required.
- Cook beetroot with a little amount of water for around five minutes or until it gets soft.
- Once cooled, add beetroot to a blender.
- Add garlic, ginger, chilli, garam masala and salt.
- Blend until the mixture gets smooth.
- In a bowl of whole wheat flour, add the beetroot paste.
- Prepare a soft dough by adding water as needed.
- Let the dough stand for around half an hour.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll them like chapati.
- Heat a pan or chapati pan and cook both sides of the paratha with the help of oil.
- Serve with chutney or curry.
- You can use olive oil or ghee to prepare beetroot paratha.
- People - 2
- Cal - 182
- Fat - 6 g
- Cholesterol - 24 mg
- Crispy Pakora Recipe: How To Prepare Black Chickpeas And Beetroot Pakoras
- Healthy Breakfast Recipe For Pregnant Women: How To Prepare Beetroot And Sesame Chapati
- 15 Interesting Health Benefits Of Beetroot
- 11 Foods That Help Manage Piles (Haemorrhoids)
- How To Make ABC Detox Drink
- Beetroot Face Packs That Can Nourish Your Skin In Minutes
- Top 12 Foods That Are Rich In Folate
- Beetroot And Mascarpone Salad Recipe: Beet Salad With Mascarpone
- Beetroot And Manipuri Black Rice Idli Cupcake Recipe | Idli Cupcake Recipe
- Know How Beetroot Helps Reduce Soreness After Intense Exercises
- Try This Scientifically Proven Beetroot Remedy For Weight Loss
- How To Flush Your Lymph System?