- 6 hrs ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 6 hrs ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 7 hrs ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- 9 hrs ago Mangala Gauri Vrat 2021: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: China continue to lead the way after dominant day
- News Will quit politics but remain MP: Babul Supriyo after meeting BJP chief JP Nadda
- Movies Yeh Hai Mohabbatein And Jodha Akbar Actor Lokendra Singh's Leg Amputated Due To High Diabetes
- Finance Buy This Banking Stock For A 40% Upside Target, Says Emkay Global
- Education Tokyo Olympics: Meet Rani Rampal, Who Led Indian Hockey Team To Semis, Some Unknown Facts About Her
- Technology Infinix Smart 5A Android Go Smartphone Launched In India; Price, Full Specs, Availability
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
There is nothing more satisfying than a healthy, hearty salad filled with your favourite taco toppings, unless it is this taco salad recipe. It is so simple and takes only 30 minutes to have a bowl of goodness with a whole lot of mouthwatering yum flavour.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Non Vegetarian
- 1 lb Chicken breasts or any other meat of your choice
- 1 pkt Taco seasoning (very easily available in crawford market in Bombay)
- 1 headShredded lettuce/iceberg
- 1 Avacado
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Sliced olives
- 4 tbsp Sour Cream
- 4 tbsp Salsa
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 large tomato diced
- Low carb tortilla chips (optional)
- Grill the ground chicken/ meat of your choice with the taco seasoning. Set aside till it cools.
- Wash the lettuce and lay it on the bottom of bowl
- Mix together the other ingredients and place it above the lettuce. Feel free to add a keto friendly dressing. Though the salsa and sour cream taste great by themselves.
- Garnish it optionally with guacamole/onions/salt/pepper.
- 1cup - 132 gm
- Calories - 1410 Kcal
- Total Fat - 74.6g
- Protein - 66.8g
- Carbs - 120g