- 43 min ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 6 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 20 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 20 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- News Yediyurappa on the way out? Message from high command by evening, says Karnataka CM
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Have been working on my aggression and technique, says Sindhu
- Education CGBSE 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check CG Board 12th Result 2021 Link
- Finance Gratuity Act 1972: Here’s All You Need To Know About Nomination Rules
- Movies Yashika Aannand Meets With An Accident; Critically Injured
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
There is nothing more satisfying than a healthy, hearty salad filled with your favourite taco toppings, unless it is this taco salad recipe. It is so simple and takes only 30 minutes to have a bowl of goodness with a whole lot of mouthwatering yum flavour.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Non Vegetarian
- 1 lb Chicken breasts or any other meat of your choice
- 1 pkt Taco seasoning (very easily available in crawford market in Bombay)
- 1 headShredded lettuce/iceberg
- 1 Avacado
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Sliced olives
- 4 tbsp Sour Cream
- 4 tbsp Salsa
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 large tomato diced
- Low carb tortilla chips (optional)
- Grill the ground chicken/ meat of your choice with the taco seasoning. Set aside till it cools.
- Wash the lettuce and lay it on the bottom of bowl
- Mix together the other ingredients and place it above the lettuce. Feel free to add a keto friendly dressing. Though the salsa and sour cream taste great by themselves.
- Garnish it optionally with guacamole/onions/salt/pepper.
- 1cup - 132 gm
- Calories - 1410 Kcal
- Total Fat - 74.6g
- Protein - 66.8g
- Carbs - 120g