- 5 hrs ago How Does The Body Convert Carbohydrates Into Energy?
- 6 hrs ago Actress Elli AvrRam Shares Some Intriguing Personal Experiences On Her TedXBITS Talk
- 7 hrs ago Is There A Link Between Drinking Too Much Water And Blood Pressure?
- 9 hrs ago Kottiyoor Utsavam 2022: Date, Time, History And Significance
- Movies Amber Heard Admits That She Hit Johnny Depp Multiple Times, Claims It Was An Act Of Self-Defence
- News Jignesh Mevani blasts Hardik for ‘ungraceful’ exit from Congress
- Finance Rupee Loses 7 Paise To Close At Record Low Of 77.63 Against USD; What Triggered The Fall?
- Technology Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC Benchmarked: Better Than A15 Bionic
- Automobiles BMW M4 CSL Revealed With 542bhp - Ultralight M4 Drops 100 Kilos, Gains Iconic Badge
- Sports MS Dhoni says he will play for Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2023; Fans go ecstatic!
- Education SSC Junior Engineer 2020 Final Result Declared, Download SSC JE 2020 Final Results On ssc.nic.in
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
Festivals mean food and enjoyment. Though healthy individuals find it quite easy to indulge in foods and enjoy at the same time, diabetics are left with the choice to eat only sugar-free food items due to their medical condition.
Diabetes is a chronic disease that includes the consumption of foods (also sweets sometimes) that do not interfere with the glucose levels and increase it.
This Holi, Boldsky brings to you a special diabetic-friendly recipe of chocolate Sandesh. It is tasty, delicious, easy to make, and is sugar-free so that you can enjoy the dish guilt-free.
How To Prepare Sugar-Free Chocolate Sandesh
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Dessert
Serves: 10 (Sandesh)
- One litre milk.
- 4-5 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Two teaspoons of cocoa powder.
- Two tablespoons of butter.
- Two tablespoons of small-sized chocolate chips.
- A few bigger-sized chocolate chips.
- In a thick-bottomed pan, bring the milk to a boil.
- When the milk starts boiling, reduce the flame, add lemon juice and keep stirring.
- The milk will start to curdle. If the process of curdling doesn't start, add more lemon juice.
- Switch off the flame.
- Put a muslin cloth over a large sieve and filter the paneer (thick curdled part) and water.
- Rinse the paneer with water, squeeze out extra water, and tie the muslin cloth.
- Put some weight over the cloth and hang it for around 15 minutes.
- Take the paneer out and knead it for around two minutes.
- Add cocoa powder and knead again well for 3-4 minutes.
- In a non-stick pan, add a tablespoon of ghee and kneaded paneer dough.
- Keep stirring the dough and let it become smooth.
- Switch off the flame and add small-sized chocolate chips.
- Allow the chocolate to melt and knead well.
- Let the mixture cool down for around five minutes.
- Make small and round balls out of the mixture.
- Add a big-sized chocolate chip in the centre to give Sandesh a good look.
- Refrigerate for around half an hour and serve.
- Use full-fat milk as it yields thicker paneer.
- People - 10
- Calories - 79 kcal
- Fat - 4 g
- Protein - 3 g
- Carbohydrates - 7 g
- Healthy Soups To Enjoy On Summer Days: How To Prepare Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Calcium-Rich Recipe For Healthy Bones: Frozen Yoghurt And Mixed Fruit Parfait
- Diabetic-Friendly And Heart-Healthy Recipe: How To Prepare Moong Dal And Methi Leaves Sabzi
- Healthy Breakfast For Diabetic Moms: How To Prepare Drumstick Leaves Ragi Chapati
- Benefits Of Potatoes And The Healthiest Way To Cook Them
- How To Prepare Healthy Ghee Idli: Shahid Kapoor’s Favourite South Indian Dish
- Tasty Recipes With Chicken: How To Prepare Chicken Fajitas With Indian Spices
- Best Homemade Summer Cooler Recipes: How To Prepare Mango-Orange Soda
- Holi Special Recipes: How To Make Instant Papad Katori Chaat
- Mahashivratri Recipes: How To Make Sabudana Bhel
- Eat Light And Sleep Tight: How To Prepare Low Carb Whey And Paneer Soup For Dinner
- Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home