- 1 hr ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 July To 09 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 4 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 4: Kushmanda Puja 2022 Date, Iconography, Rituals, And Mantra
- 12 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 3: Maa Chandraghanta Puja Date, Mantra and Rituals, And Significance
- Movies Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye: Vidhi Has No Qualms Playing Mom On TV; She's Glad Her Character Is Etched Differently
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Kyrgios overcomes frustrated Tsitsipas in controversial third-round clash
- News Sharad Pawar takes dig at Maha Governor for feeding sweets to Shinde
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
- Automobiles India's 2nd Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster Delivered In Mumbai - Another Rare Fighting Bull Is Here
- Education AILET Result 2022 Declared At nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, Check Steps To Download Result Here
- Technology Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
Raw mangoes are a summer delight and one of the healthiest and most widely consumed fruits during the season. Most people do have one or the other precious memory of raw mangoes.
The raw mango popsicle is made with simple ingredients and is easy to make. It is kid-friendly, refreshing, soothing and a great way to beat the summer heat. One can easily make it at home and enjoy it.
Here's how to prepare raw mango popsicles. Take a look.
How To Prepare Raw Mango Popsicles
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Ice Cream
Serves: 8 (8 pieces)
- One and one-fourth cups (1.25) of green mango, peeled and sliced.
- Half cup of fresh mint leaves.
- Half cup of soaked raisins, preferably in warm water for around 30 minutes.
- Around two cups of water.
- One and a half teaspoons of roasted cumin powder, divided (1 and 0.5).
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper.
- A teaspoon of black salt, divided (0.75 and 0.25).
- Salt to taste.
- A bit of red chilli powder for garnishing.
- Lemon juice (optional), if you like to increase the tanginess.
- Honey (optional), if you like to increase the sweetness.
- Popsicles molds and sticks.
- In an Instant pot or a pressure cooker, add green mangoes, soaked raisins and water and pressure cook on a high flame for around 5-6 minutes (Instant pot) or up to two whistles (pressure cooker) on a high flame first and then on a medium flame. Release the gas quickly.
- Allow the mixture to cool down.
- In a blender, add the mixture, mint leaves, the first half of roasted cumin powder, the first half of black salt, regular salt and black pepper.
- Add half a cup of water and blend the mixture until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl. If the consistency of the mixture is too thick, add water bit by bit until the consistency is a little thicker.
- Taste the mixture. If the mixture is not tangy, add a bit of lemon juice and if you want it sweet, add a bit of honey.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and insert the sticks.
- Allow them to freeze for around 6-8 hours.
- Once done, take them out on a plate and garnish with the remaining roasted cumin powder, black salt and chilli powder.
- If you want to use an oven to cook green mangoes mixture, put the mixture in a microwave bowl and cook for around 3-4 minutes or until the mangoes get tender.
- popsicle - 1 (1 popsicle)
- Calories - 46
- Fat - 1g
- Protein - 1 g
- Carbohydrates - 10 g
- Fiber - 1 g
- Nailing The Art Of Leaving Us All Speechless With Her Fashion Game Ft. Janhvi Kapoor
- Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Shows Flower Power In Her Stylish Dress, Pretty Palazzo Set And Lovely Saree
- Mahua Moitra Exudes Confidence And Power In Her Stunning Sarees For A Magazine Photoshoot
- Why Is Raw Mango Juice (Aam Panna) Considered The Best Drink To Treat Sunstroke?
- Lakme Fashion Week 2020: Making Past Crafts Legacy Relevant Ft. Raw Mango And Gaurang Shah
- Samantha Akkineni Gives Us Green-hued Traditional Wear Goals With Her Exquisite Green Outfits
- Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Swara Bhasker’s Lehenga Is An Ethnic Wear You Would Want To Buy For Your Best Friend’s Wedding
- Swara Bhasker’s Saree And Gota Blouse Would Inspire You To Notch Up Your Saree Look
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Raw Mango; Side Effects And Healthy Recipes
- Happy Birthday Kajal Aggarwal: 5 Times The Actress Mesmerised Us With Her Beautiful Saree Looks
- Happy Birthday Sonam Kapoor: 7 Times The Diva Layered Her Outfits And Made It Look Extraordinary