- 7 hrs ago World Photography Day 2022: Date, Theme, History, Celebrations, Significance and Activities
- 8 hrs ago Century-Old TB Vaccine Could Be Effective Against Covid-19 And Other Infections: New Study
- 8 hrs ago Hair Slugging - The Newest Beauty Trend For Healthy Hair
- 8 hrs ago 7 Times Ranveer Singh Broke Gender Stereotypes In Fashion
- News Govt reviews windfall gains tax, cuts tax on domestic crude oil
- Sports Maharaja T20 Trophy: Mysuru Warriors win a thriller against Hubli Tigers
- Movies Nassar Meets With An Accident While Shooting; Suffers Minor Injuries
- Travel World Photography Day 2022: Prettiest Cities In The World For Instagram Pictures
- Technology Janet Jackson’s Hit Song Could Destroy Laptops, Reveals Microsoft Engineer
- Finance Buy This Multibagger Cement Stock For Target Price Of Rs 3020, Reported Strong Quarter
- Education CGPSC SO, CMO 2022 Exam Date Announced; Check Schedule Here
- Automobiles Porsche 911 GT3 RS 992 Revealed With Bonkers Aero Package & 518bhp
A day is not enough to celebrate with chocolates; however, World Chocolate Day, which falls on 7 July, gives us a good reason to celebrate the day with this healthy, flavourful and much-loved food item.
According to a study published in the International Journal of Environmental Research, chocolates, regarded as "Food of the Gods", have many physical and psychological properties such as maintaining blood glucose levels, regulating blood pressure, lipid metabolism and reducing depressive symptoms like anxiety and depression. 
Here, we will discuss how to prepare chocolate syrup. It is an easy to make recipe and can be prepared with only a handful of ingredients. One can add chocolate syrup to milk, ice creams, pancakes or waffles, and also use it while preparing cookies or cakes.
Take a look at the recipe.
How To Prepare Chocolate Syrup
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Dessert
- One-third cup of water.
- Half cup of cocoa powder.
- One-third cup of white sugar, preferable coconut sugar.
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- A pinch of salt.
- In a saucepan, add water and allow it to get a bit warm.
- On a low flame, add cocoa powder, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Keep stirring the mixture until it gets thicker, if you want a
- Switch off the flame and add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Refrigerate in a sealed jar for a few hours before using.
- You can store chocolate syrup for around a week in the fridge.
- You can also use warm chocolate syrup, if required.
- People - 1
- Calories - 85
- Calcium - 6.9 mg
- Protein - 1 g
- Carbohydrates - 21.7 g
- Fiber - 1.6 g
- World Chocolate Day 2022: Date, History, Benefits, And Significance
- Chocolate Day In Valentine Week: Eating Too Much Chocolate? 7 Side-Effects On Your Body
- World Chocolate Day 2021: Are Chocolates Good For People With Diabetes?
- Happy Chocolate Day 2021: 5 Must-Buy Chocolate Based Beauty Products And Their Benefits
- What You Need To Know About Chocolate Meditation
- You Can Lose Weight By Eating Chocolate Cake!
- 7 Foods You Should Eat When You Are In A Bad Mood!
- 10 Myths And Truths About Chocolate You Should Know
- 11 Foods Rich In Copper That You Need To Add In Your Diet
- Top 11 Indian Homemade Protein Shakes For Weight Loss
- List Of 11 Foods You Can't Eat With Braces
- Easy And Effective DIY Chocolate Face Masks For Youthful Skin