- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 17 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Birthday Special: 4 Times Manisha Koirala Proved Ethnic Wear In Whites Were Made For Her!
- 15 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Ananya Panday: 7 Celeb-Approved Ways To Style Skinny Jeans
- 16 hrs ago Scientists Develop Smart Contact Lenses That Can Diagnose Cancer From Tears
- Finance Mahanagar Gas Cuts PNG And CNG Prices, On Higher Supply From Govt
- Movies Anurag Kashyap Blames Aditya Chopra For Recent YRF Flops; 'He Needs To Empower People, Not Dictate Them'
- News SC to hear matter related to FIFA ban on AIFF today
- Sports Emma Raducanu bests Serena Williams in opening round of the Western & Southern Open
- Technology Here’s How Hackers Are Exploiting New Vulnerabilities Within Minutes
- Education IIM Bangalore's NSRCEL partners with Alstom to launch the Incubation Program to support startups
- Automobiles Everything You Need To Know About The Upcoming Ola Electric Car - 500Km Range & More
- Travel Milford Sound: New Zealand's Prime Attraction
A day is not enough to celebrate with chocolates; however, World Chocolate Day, which falls on 7 July, gives us a good reason to celebrate the day with this healthy, flavourful and much-loved food item.
According to a study published in the International Journal of Environmental Research, chocolates, regarded as "Food of the Gods", have many physical and psychological properties such as maintaining blood glucose levels, regulating blood pressure, lipid metabolism and reducing depressive symptoms like anxiety and depression. 
Here, we will discuss how to prepare chocolate syrup. It is an easy to make recipe and can be prepared with only a handful of ingredients. One can add chocolate syrup to milk, ice creams, pancakes or waffles, and also use it while preparing cookies or cakes.
Take a look at the recipe.
How To Prepare Chocolate Syrup
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Dessert
- One-third cup of water.
- Half cup of cocoa powder.
- One-third cup of white sugar, preferable coconut sugar.
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- A pinch of salt.
- In a saucepan, add water and allow it to get a bit warm.
- On a low flame, add cocoa powder, sugar and salt and mix well.
- Keep stirring the mixture until it gets thicker, if you want a
- Switch off the flame and add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Refrigerate in a sealed jar for a few hours before using.
- You can store chocolate syrup for around a week in the fridge.
- You can also use warm chocolate syrup, if required.
- People - 1
- Calories - 85
- Calcium - 6.9 mg
- Protein - 1 g
- Carbohydrates - 21.7 g
- Fiber - 1.6 g
- World Chocolate Day 2022: Date, History, Benefits, And Significance
- Chocolate Day In Valentine Week: Eating Too Much Chocolate? 7 Side-Effects On Your Body
- World Chocolate Day 2021: Are Chocolates Good For People With Diabetes?
- Happy Chocolate Day 2021: 5 Must-Buy Chocolate Based Beauty Products And Their Benefits
- What You Need To Know About Chocolate Meditation
- You Can Lose Weight By Eating Chocolate Cake!
- 7 Foods You Should Eat When You Are In A Bad Mood!
- 10 Myths And Truths About Chocolate You Should Know
- 11 Foods Rich In Copper That You Need To Add In Your Diet
- Top 11 Indian Homemade Protein Shakes For Weight Loss
- List Of 11 Foods You Can't Eat With Braces
- Easy And Effective DIY Chocolate Face Masks For Youthful Skin