- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Ex-Contestant Lauds Sumbul Touqeer For Standing By Her Friends; Calls Archana ‘Inhuman’
- Sports South Africa Women beat India by 5 wickets in tri-series final; batters disappoint in summit clash
- Finance UPI Security Tips: SBI Offers Top 6 Tips For Making UPI Transactions Secure
- News Taliban appreciates Indian Budget 2023
- Technology Realme 10 Pro 5G Coca Cola Edition Design Revealed, Set to Launch Next Week
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
Homemade Recipes: Try This Healthy Peanut Butter Recipe (3 Flavour Variations)
Peanut butter, the very mention of it gets you asking for more. Considering that It is a bit pricey in the Indian markets, and your kids empty the entire bottle in a matter of minutes, you need to think of a better alternative, that does not mean unchecking the peanut butter from your shopping list. Thinking realistically, is it possible to prepare it at home without the least bit of compromising on the quality and taste?
We assure you it is ridiculously easy to make and comes with a few variations, you could try replacing peanuts with some other nut if you need a change in the usual flavour. The shelves of grocery stores will be usually stacked with three major varieties of peanut butter, namely -natural or organic, creamy or smooth and chunky or crunchy. Peanut butter comes loaded with nutrients, especially Vitamin E.
A research study, people who take this regularly are the last to develop heart disease and type 2 diabetes. For variation, add Honey, Maple Syrup or Agave to adjust the sweetness level, add spices like cinnamon and chilli powder for a tingling taste, add cocoa powder if you want a change, or add other nuts like cashews and almonds.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Side dish/Breakfast
Serves: 20 servings
Basic Peanut Butter
- Unsalted shelled peanuts-2 cups
- Sea salt- Pinch to 1/2 teaspoon
- Honey-1 to 2 teaspoons
- Peanut or vegetable oil-1 to 3 teaspoons
Almond Peanut Butter
- 1 cup (150 grams) unsalted shelled peanuts
- 1 cup (150 grams) unsalted whole almonds
- Pinch to 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 to 3 teaspoons peanut or vegetable oil, if needed
Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 2 cups (300 grams) unsalted shelled peanuts
- Pinch to 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil or vegetable oil, plus more as needed
- 1/2 cup (45 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup to 1 1/2 cups (170 grams) powdered sugar
How To Prepare:Basic Peanut Butter
- If you want the crunchy type of peanut butter, toss in 1/3 cup of the roasted peanuts into the mixer and use the pulse button around 8 times. Transfer these to a bowl for later use.
- Add the roasted peanuts to the mixer and run the blender for one minute. Scrape the sides and continue blending for another 3 minutes till it shows up shiny and smooth.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1 1/2 teaspoons of honey and see if it is too thick. If it is, then add oil teaspoon by teaspoon gradually till you see the desired results. Now add the peanuts which you had reserved to get the crunchy feel for the recipe.
How To Prepare: Almond Peanut Butter
1. Pour the nuts into the blender. Blend for 1 minute. Scrape the sides of the bowl and process for another 3 minutes till it acquires the sheen and smoothness.
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1 1/2 teaspoons of honey then blend until combined. If it is too thick or dry, add oil, little by little until it reaches your expected consistency.
How To Prepare: Chocolate Peanut Butter
1. Add roasted peanuts to the bowl of a food processor. Run the blender for a minute, scrape the sides of the bowl, and continue to blend for another 3 minutes until it appears shiny and smooth.
2. Add salt, oil, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar, and blend it for another minute until well mixed and shiny. Again, check if it is too thick, and add oil one teaspoon at a time, until it sets to the right consistency.
- tablespoon - 1
- Calories - 95
- Total Fat - 8 g
- Protein - 3 g
- Carbohydrate - 3 g
- Cholesterol - 0 mg
- Total Sugars - 1 g
- Saturated Fat - 1 g
- How To Prepare A Nutritious Ragi Laddu With Dry Fruits Recipe
- How To Prepare The Easy Vegetarian Tacos Recipe
- How To Prepare Forgotten Yet Very Delicoius Mor Kali Recipe
- How To Prepare A Filling And Healthy Curd Upma Recipe
- How To Prepare Thick And Soupy Matar Ka Nimona Recipe
- Year Ender 2022: Top 10 Most Ordered Desserts In India
- Year Ender 2022: Top 10 Most Ordered Snacks On Food Apps In India
- How To Prepare Vegetarian Hakka Noodles Recipe
- How to Prepare A Piquant Spicy Tuvar Dal Recipe
- How To Prepare A Festive Tilwali Bhuni Khichdi Recipe For Sankranti
- How To Prepare Nutrient dense Radish Kofta Recipe
- How to Prepare Tongue Tickling Crispy Bhindi Kurkuri Recipe