- 58 min ago Monthly Horoscope October 2022: Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 2 hrs ago Navratri 2022: 5 Ways To Detox After Navratri Celebrations
- 3 hrs ago Durga Puja 2022: Alia Bhatt To Bipasha Basu, Durga Puja Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- 3 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Four Famous Akhand Jyoti Temples
- News As Bharat Jodo Yatra enters Karnataka, a warning from Siddaramaiah
- Finance Sell This Agro Chemicals Sector Stock For Target Price Of Rs 644: ICICI Direct
- Sports Women’s Asia Cup Winners: The List of Champions and Runners Up from 2004 to 2022
- Technology Sony LinkBuds Review: A Fresh Take On TWS Functionality
- Travel Quick Guide: Dussehra In Mysore Navaratri Festival
- Automobiles Mercedes EQS 580 Launched In India At Rs 1.55 Crore - The Ultimate Luxury EV
- Movies Ponniyin Selvan Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download
- Education Apply for IIT Design Courses through CEED/UCEED 2023: How to Apply, Schedule, Fee, Courses and More
The monsoon season has arrived; soups make for a great monsoon diet and of course, sitting in our cozy beds and enjoying a warm soup has its own pleasure. This amazing food can be made in a variety of styles. Not only do soups taste good, but they also help preserve our health from monsoon-related illnesses like cough and fever.
Here is a recipe for a healthy monsoon soup made with dill leaves and corn. Dill leaves are known to be used in Ayurveda since ancient times due to their benefits related to the gastrointestinal system. They are also used as sedatives, diuretics, antispasmodics and cholesterol-lowering herbs.
The combination of dill leaves and corn gives a unique flavour to the soup. Take a look at the recipe and try it at home this monsoon season.
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Vegetarian
- A tablespoon of dill leaves, finely chopped.
- Half tablespoon of cornflour.
- Three-fourth cup of canned cream style corn.
- Half tablespoon of butter.
- Two-small sized spring onions, chopped.
- 2-3 garlic, sliced into thin pieces.
- A small-sized carrot, chopped.
- A pinch of black pepper powder.
- Salt to taste.
- Mix a bit of water into the cornflour and keep aside.
- Take a pan and melt the butter.
- Add spring onions, minced garlic and carrot and saute them for around 2-3 minutes on a medium-flame.
- Add canned cream style corn, salt to taste and around two cups of water.
- Allow them to cook for 6-7 minutes, stirring the mixture occasionally.
- Add dill leaves and cook again for two more minutes.
- Add cornflour mixture and cook further for a minute.
- Once done, serve on a soup bowl after sprinkling black pepper.
- You can easily find canned cream style corn in your nearest grocery shop or online supermarket apps like Indiamart or BigBasket.
- People - 1
- Calories - 36
- Protein - 0.4 g
- Carbohydrates - 3 g
- Calcium - 28.7 mg
- Fiber - 0.6 g
- Are Cornflakes Good For People With Diabetes?
- Corn Pulao Recipe: How To Make Corn Pulao
- Corn Or Babycorn; Which One Is Healthier For You?
- 9 Ketogenic Diet Foods To Avoid
- Top 12 Foods That Are Rich In Folate
- List Of 11 Foods You Can't Eat With Braces
- Tossed Paneer And Sweet Corn Pizza Recipe: How To Prepare Tossed Paneer And Sweet Corn Pizza At Home
- Can Toddlers Eat Popcorn?
- Mushroom And Corn Fricassee
- Why Eating Corn Is Good During Monsoon
- Home Remedies For Fatty Liver Disease & Foods To Avoid It
- Is Corn Actually A Healthy Snack?