- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 01 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 16 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan’s Ethnic Kurta Sets Style Is What You Need For Indian Wear
- 17 hrs ago Rhea Chakraborty Looks Sizzling In Black Outfit! PICS
- 19 hrs ago Monthly Horoscope October 2022: Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- News A non-Gandhi president is not a magical wand for a Congress revival
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Who Is MC Stan? Everything You Need To Know About The Bigg Boss Contestant
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah Injury: BCCI President Sourav Ganguly gives this big update on India pacer
- Automobiles Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- Finance October Dividend: Tata Group Stock Fixes Record Date For 2nd Interim Dividend
- Technology Garena Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for October 1; Get Extra Diamonds, Loot Crates
- Education Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2022: PGMAC Rank Card Released, Know How To Check
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
If you have chicken inside your refrigerator, your cooking problem gets solved automatically. It could be mixed with some simple ingredients and made into some of the best dishes.
There are a variety of dishes that you can prepare with chicken and those are healthy and tasty too. You could try your hand at preparing some garlic chicken rice recipe, as a main course meal.
Garlic is known for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. So the dish is a power-packed one, combining all the best benefits of the different ingredients like garlic, chicken, etc.
You could try this recipe as a Sunday brunch meal and serve it to your family, who will definitely ask for more to binge on. So, here's the recipe for you, take a look.
Recipe By: Boldsky Staff
Recipe Type: Main Course
Serves: 1 Plate
Onions (chopped) - ¼th cup
Red bell pepper (chopped) - ½ cup
Garlic cloves (minced) - 4
Rice (uncooked) - ½ cup
Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
Lemon juice - ¼th cup
Chicken breast (boneless and cut into strips) - 1
Ginger (chopped) - 2 tbsp
Soy sauce - 2 tbsp
Honey - 1 tbsp
Chicken broth - ½ cup
Fresh parsley (finely chopped) - 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
1. Take a bowl and add chicken, onion, garlic, ginger, oil, salt and lemon juice.
2. Marinate well and keep it aside for at least 30 minutes to one hour.
3. Take a deep-bottomed cooker and add rice into it.
4. Cook it until it gets a bit soft.
5. Add the marinated chicken and mix well.
6. Now, add red bell peppers and soy sauce.
7. Mix well.
8. Add the chicken broth and allow it to cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
9. Check the pan if the rice is completely cooked and the chicken has become soft.
10. Add honey and freshly chopped parsley.
11. Your garlic chicken rice is now ready to be served.
- 1. You can use brown rice instead of white rice, if you are on a diet.
- Serving Size - 1 plate
- Calories - 120 cal
- Fat - 4 g
- Protein - 2 g
- Carbohydrates - 15 g
- Sugar - 14 g
- Fibre - 1 g
- Health Benefits Of Garlic: From Common Cold To Cancer Treatment
- Single Clove Garlic: What Are The Health Benefits Of This Garlic Type And How Is It Used?
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Black Garlic: Good For The Heart, Digestive Health And Immunity
- Turmeric And Garlic Homemade Face Masks For Fighting Acne: Which One Would You Choose?
- How Does Garlic Help You Stay Healthy During The Winter Season?
- Home Remedies That ACTUALLY Work: From Peppermint, Garlic To Honey, Turmeric And More
- Effective Home Remedies To Restore The Sense Of Smell And Taste
- 11 Safe And Effective Home Remedies To Remove Earwax And Treat Earache
- Benefits Of Ginger, Garlic And Honey With Warm Water
- Unique Garlic Peeling Hack Is Blowing People's Minds
- 11 Best Home Remedies For Cataract
- 10 Effective Home Remedies & Lifestyle Tips For Meningitis