- 10 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 12 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 15 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Shares Heartwarming Welcome Back Post For Her Sister Shamita Shetty
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
If you have chicken inside your refrigerator, your cooking problem gets solved automatically. It could be mixed with some simple ingredients and made into some of the best dishes.
There are a variety of dishes that you can prepare with chicken and those are healthy and tasty too. You could try your hand at preparing some garlic chicken rice recipe, as a main course meal.
Garlic is known for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. So the dish is a power-packed one, combining all the best benefits of the different ingredients like garlic, chicken, etc.
You could try this recipe as a Sunday brunch meal and serve it to your family, who will definitely ask for more to binge on. So, here's the recipe for you, take a look.
Recipe By: Boldsky Staff
Recipe Type: Main Course
Serves: 1 Plate
Onions (chopped) - ¼th cup
Red bell pepper (chopped) - ½ cup
Garlic cloves (minced) - 4
Rice (uncooked) - ½ cup
Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
Lemon juice - ¼th cup
Chicken breast (boneless and cut into strips) - 1
Ginger (chopped) - 2 tbsp
Soy sauce - 2 tbsp
Honey - 1 tbsp
Chicken broth - ½ cup
Fresh parsley (finely chopped) - 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
1. Take a bowl and add chicken, onion, garlic, ginger, oil, salt and lemon juice.
2. Marinate well and keep it aside for at least 30 minutes to one hour.
3. Take a deep-bottomed cooker and add rice into it.
4. Cook it until it gets a bit soft.
5. Add the marinated chicken and mix well.
6. Now, add red bell peppers and soy sauce.
7. Mix well.
8. Add the chicken broth and allow it to cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
9. Check the pan if the rice is completely cooked and the chicken has become soft.
10. Add honey and freshly chopped parsley.
11. Your garlic chicken rice is now ready to be served.
- 1. You can use brown rice instead of white rice, if you are on a diet.
- Serving Size - 1 plate
- Calories - 120 cal
- Fat - 4 g
- Protein - 2 g
- Carbohydrates - 15 g
- Sugar - 14 g
- Fibre - 1 g