- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 13 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 14 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 16 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- News West Bengal Elections 2021: Bureaucratic reshuffle effected
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Sports Stephane Peterhansel wins record 14th Dakar Rally title
- Finance Where To Invest Ahead Of Budget 2021?
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
Fish Pulao is the tastiest pulao recipe that you can ever relish during the Durga Puja time. While pandal hopping, you can easily identify this recipe everywhere.
It's a creamy pulao with fresh fish in it. The softer the fish, the tastier is the treat. It's a simple recipe which is truly satisfying. It forms for a great one-pot meal.
Recipe By: Pooja Gupta
Recipe Type: Main Course
Boiled rice - 1 cup
Fish fillets - 300 g
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Salt - 1 tsp
Ginger paste - 1 tsp
Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Onion paste - 1/2 cup
Garam masala - 1/4th tsp
Yoghurt - 1 cup
Cream - 1/4th cup
Coriander leaves (chopped) - 2 tbsp
Fried onions - 1/4th cup
Oil to fry
1. Mix the turmeric, chilli powder, salt, ginger, garlic, onion, and garam masala.
2. Add half a cup of yogurt and marinate the fish in it, for half an hour.
3. Heat the oil and pan fry the fish till brown and let it cook through.
4. Take it off the heat and mix in the rest of the yogurt, cream, hara dhania and half the fried onions.
5. Place half the rice in a greased pan in a layer.
6. Place the fish mixture in a layer over this and cover with the rest of the rice.
7. Seal the pan and place it over low heat for 20-30 minutes.
8. Serve it hot, garnished with the rest of the fried onions.
- 1. You can seal the pan with aluminium foil, so that the steam does not escape from the pan.
- Serving size - 1 bowl
- Calories - 500 cal
- Fat - 9 g
- Protein - 37 g
- Carbohydrates - 68 g
- Sugar - 3 g
- Dietary fibre - 7 g