- 15 min ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 14 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 14 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 20 hrs ago Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021 Starts 26 July: Top 19 Categories With Lightning Deals And Offers!
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: What to look out for on July 25
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Having issues with leftover or overripe fruits? Why throw them when you can turn them into delicious recipes? If you have overripe bananas in the kitchen, this is the best recipe you can follow. Healthy choco banana bread tastes heavenly as it is made of almond flour and sweetened only with banana and a touch of honey. Check out the recipe here!
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Bread
- Overripe Bananas (mashed)- 3
- Eggs- 3
- Honey (add extra later-before baking as per your taste)- 1tsp
- Vanilla extract- 1tsp
- Almond flour- 2.5 cup
- Cocoa powder (unsweetened) 1/2 cup
- Baking soda- 1tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Choco chips- 1/2 cup
- Choco Chips- 2 tbsp
- Walnuts/ Pecans- 1/4 cup
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line the loaf mould with butter paper/ line the loaf mould with a generous amount of butter to prevent sticking.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, eggs, honey (small amount-just a touch) and vanilla extract until well combined and uniform consistency.
- Add in the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Use a wooden spoon to combine very well and stir in one direction only until the mixture is very well combined. Taste and check the sweetness, add in more honey if desired. Fold in the choco chips.
- Pour the batter in the prepared loaf pan and smoothen the top with a spatula. Garnish with the choco chips and walnuts. Bake for 25-35mins or until the knife comes out clean from the middle (the knife test). Cool for 10mins in the pan and then remove it. Let it cool completely and cut in 12 slices. That's it, your banana bread is ready to be enjoyed!
Bread can be kept out in room temperature for up to 2days, then transfer to the fridge.
- Bread can be kept out in room temperature for up to 2days, then transfer to the fridge.
- People - 12
- Cal - 2262
- Fat - 532mg
- Protein - 77g
- Carbs - 209g
- Cholesterol - 532mg
- Sugar - 87g