- 12 hrs ago What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- 14 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- 15 hrs ago Look Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- 18 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- Sports IPL 2021: I’ve already started enjoying captaincy: Rishabh Pant after Delhi’s six-wicket win over Punjab
- Movies Atharvaa Tests Positive For COVID-19; Reveals That He Has Mild Symptoms
- News Fight against coronavirus, not farmers: Samyukta Kisan Morcha to govt
- Technology Vivo V21 Full Specs Tipped Ahead Of Launch; Dimensity 800U SoC, 64MP Triple Camera Confirmed
- Education JEE Main Exam 2021 News: JEE Main 2021 Postponed For April Session, Dates To Announced Later. Check Details
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Automobiles KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Having issues with leftover or overripe fruits? Why throw them when you can turn them into delicious recipes? If you have overripe bananas in the kitchen, this is the best recipe you can follow. Healthy choco banana bread tastes heavenly as it is made of almond flour and sweetened only with banana and a touch of honey. Check out the recipe here!
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Bread
- Overripe Bananas (mashed)- 3
- Eggs- 3
- Honey (add extra later-before baking as per your taste)- 1tsp
- Vanilla extract- 1tsp
- Almond flour- 2.5 cup
- Cocoa powder (unsweetened) 1/2 cup
- Baking soda- 1tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Choco chips- 1/2 cup
- Choco Chips- 2 tbsp
- Walnuts/ Pecans- 1/4 cup
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line the loaf mould with butter paper/ line the loaf mould with a generous amount of butter to prevent sticking.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, eggs, honey (small amount-just a touch) and vanilla extract until well combined and uniform consistency.
- Add in the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Use a wooden spoon to combine very well and stir in one direction only until the mixture is very well combined. Taste and check the sweetness, add in more honey if desired. Fold in the choco chips.
- Pour the batter in the prepared loaf pan and smoothen the top with a spatula. Garnish with the choco chips and walnuts. Bake for 25-35mins or until the knife comes out clean from the middle (the knife test). Cool for 10mins in the pan and then remove it. Let it cool completely and cut in 12 slices. That's it, your banana bread is ready to be enjoyed!
Bread can be kept out in room temperature for up to 2days, then transfer to the fridge.
- Bread can be kept out in room temperature for up to 2days, then transfer to the fridge.
- People - 12
- Cal - 2262
- Fat - 532mg
- Protein - 77g
- Carbs - 209g
- Cholesterol - 532mg
- Sugar - 87g