- 16 min ago How To Check Your Gas Cylinder Level With A Wet Cloth Trick
- 40 min ago Toxoplasma Gondii, The Most 'Successful' Parasite In The World; Can Moms Pass This To Babies?
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 16 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 20 hrs ago Got Thin Brittle Nails? Check Out These 8 Kitchen Ingredients That Can Help
- News India reports 2,202 fresh Covid-19 cases with 27 deaths
- Technology Amazon Sony Google TV 2022 Edition Quiz Answers: Win Sony 4K UHD Google TV
- Sports IPL 2022: PBKS vs DC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible Playing 11, Match Prediction
- Movies Paresh Rawal Says He Will Charge A Bomb For Hera Pheri 3 To Play Same Old Baburao; Adds 'Story Has To Be Good'
- Finance Stock To Buy: Company Where e-mobility Is Driving The Next Phase Of Growth
- Automobiles Tips To Protect Car Paint
- Travel Fun-filled Family Weekend Getaways Near Delhi
- Education CG Board Class 12th Result Out: Kunti Sao Becomes Topper With 98.20%
Beetroot and mascarpone salad is a beautiful salad recipe with a heap of textures and tasty flavours together. This recipe dresses up a potentially mundane vegetable, which no one likes to eat, by using the beetroot in two ways: raw and cooked.
It also includes a simple sauce that brings out the flavour of the beets without overpowering it. The flavour of the orange pulp all the more enhances the flavours of the beetroot.
Recipe By: Chef Noah Barnes
Recipe Type: Salad
Mix lettuce leaves - 200 g
Cooked beetroot - 2
Mascarpone cheese, crumbled - 2 x 200 g packs
Bocconccini - 1 cup
Fresh mint leaves (roughly chopped) - a bunch
Orange pulp - 1 fruit
For The Dressing:
Olive oil - 5 tbsp
Honey - 5 tbsp
Lemon juice - 5 tbsp
Dijon mustard - 1 tbsp
- Scatter the mix lettuce leaves onto a large platter. Clean the lettuce leaves properly before plating it, especially in monsoons.
- Slice the beetroot into proper small wedges and arrange on top of the mix lettuce.
- Now, scatter over the mascarpone cheese, chopped mint leaves, orange pulp and bocconccini cheese.
- To make the dressing, take a glass jar with a lid and put the oil, honey, lemon juice and mustard and shake well; keep it aside.
- When ready to be served, pour the dressing over the salad and toss lightly to combine it well.
- 1. Bocconcini are small mozzarella cheeses the size of an egg. Like other mozzarellas, they are semi-soft, white and rindless unripened mild cheese, which is easily available in a supermarket.
- 2. Mascarpone is an Italian cream cheese coagulated by the addition of certain acidic substances such as lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or acetic acid, which is also readily available in a supermarket.
- Serving Size - 1 bowl
- Calories - 150 cal
- Fat - 6 g
- Protein - 3 g
- Carbohydrates - 21 g
- Sugar - 8 g
- Crispy Pakora Recipe: How To Prepare Black Chickpeas And Beetroot Pakoras
- Healthy Breakfast Recipe For Pregnant Women: How To Prepare Beetroot And Sesame Chapati
- Nutritional And Kid-Friendly Beetroot Paratha Recipe For Breakfast
- 15 Interesting Health Benefits Of Beetroot
- 11 Foods That Help Manage Piles (Haemorrhoids)
- How To Make ABC Detox Drink
- Beetroot Face Packs That Can Nourish Your Skin In Minutes
- Top 12 Foods That Are Rich In Folate
- Beetroot And Manipuri Black Rice Idli Cupcake Recipe | Idli Cupcake Recipe
- Know How Beetroot Helps Reduce Soreness After Intense Exercises
- Try This Scientifically Proven Beetroot Remedy For Weight Loss
- How To Flush Your Lymph System?