- 2 min ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Turn Stylish Fashion Inspiration For Couples As They Match From Head-To-Toe
- 32 min ago The Wild Dog Actress Saiyami Kher Flaunts Two Stunning Outfits; Which One Will You Pick?
- 52 min ago Ramadan 2021: Tips For A Stronger Immune System When Fasting
- 1 hr ago Ramadan 2021: Some Myths And Facts Associated That One Need To Know
- Movies Why Did Geeta Basra Never Return To Acting After Marrying Harbhajan Singh?
- News AdmitNXT to revolutionise the admission process in India
- Finance Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: How To Check Your Name In The List Of Beneficiaries?
- Technology Amazon Sony Audio Days 2021: Discount Offer On Headphones, Speakers, Home Theatre, And More
- Education MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021 Postponed For Class 10, 12 Amid Covid Crisis
- Sports IPL 2021: Williamson is coming along well, says Bayliss
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
Beetroot and mascarpone salad is a beautiful salad recipe with a heap of textures and tasty flavours together. This recipe dresses up a potentially mundane vegetable, which no one likes to eat, by using the beetroot in two ways: raw and cooked.
It also includes a simple sauce that brings out the flavour of the beets without overpowering it. The flavour of the orange pulp all the more enhances the flavours of the beetroot.
Recipe By: Chef Noah Barnes
Recipe Type: Salad
Mix lettuce leaves - 200 g
Cooked beetroot - 2
Mascarpone cheese, crumbled - 2 x 200 g packs
Bocconccini - 1 cup
Fresh mint leaves (roughly chopped) - a bunch
Orange pulp - 1 fruit
For The Dressing:
Olive oil - 5 tbsp
Honey - 5 tbsp
Lemon juice - 5 tbsp
Dijon mustard - 1 tbsp
- Scatter the mix lettuce leaves onto a large platter. Clean the lettuce leaves properly before plating it, especially in monsoons.
- Slice the beetroot into proper small wedges and arrange on top of the mix lettuce.
- Now, scatter over the mascarpone cheese, chopped mint leaves, orange pulp and bocconccini cheese.
- To make the dressing, take a glass jar with a lid and put the oil, honey, lemon juice and mustard and shake well; keep it aside.
- When ready to be served, pour the dressing over the salad and toss lightly to combine it well.
- 1. Bocconcini are small mozzarella cheeses the size of an egg. Like other mozzarellas, they are semi-soft, white and rindless unripened mild cheese, which is easily available in a supermarket.
- 2. Mascarpone is an Italian cream cheese coagulated by the addition of certain acidic substances such as lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid or acetic acid, which is also readily available in a supermarket.
- Serving Size - 1 bowl
- Calories - 150 cal
- Fat - 6 g
- Protein - 3 g
- Carbohydrates - 21 g
- Sugar - 8 g