- 52 min ago Understanding Online Threats: Expert Explains How Parents Can Protect, Prevent And Empower Children
- 1 hr ago UTIs And Women's Quality Of Life; How Can You Prevent UTIs?
- 2 hrs ago Bride-To-Be Kiara Advani's 5 Beauty Looks That Are Super Alluring And Inspirational
- 3 hrs ago Remedies For Ulcer: Can Turmeric And Traditional Chinese Remedy Help Ease The Pain?
- Education As the host of G20 presidency, India made a strong case on climate
- News Indian Railways to introduce Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train under ‘Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat’ Scheme
- Sports ILT20 announces Winners and Runners-up prize money for inaugural Edition: Check Out!
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Sumbul Touqeer Says Archana Gautam Has A ‘Black Heart’; Reveals Who Has A Golden Heart
- Automobiles Kia India Sells 6.50 Lakh Units Under 4 Years – Automaker Currently Retails 5 Models In The Country
- Finance 3 Stocks With Low P/E, Solid Fundamentals & Robust Dividend Yields
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- Travel Happily Single? Solo Trip Options To Explore Self Love This Valentine
3-Ingredient Homemade And Organic Recipe To Burn Unwanted Belly Fat
A weight loss journey can be tricky; a combination of daily exercise, good diet and healthy lifestyle can make a person fit and help them reduce weight in a healthy way.
According to a study published in the journal BMC Public Health, diet and exercise can help lose around 6-7 per cent of abdominal fat, which is the main cause of chronic diseases like diabetes, heart diseases and liver problems. 
Here is an amazing homemade and organic recipe that can help you burn unwanted belly fat. People who are planning to start their weight loss journey by making a few changes to their lifestyle must include this drink in their diet. It is easy to make, simple and effective for weight loss.
Take a look at the recipe.
How To Prepare
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Drinks
Serves: 1 (glass)
- A tablespoon of sabja seeds (sweet basil seeds). Sabja seeds are different from chia seeds, so avoid getting confused between the two of them.
- A glass of warm water.
- Two teaspoons of honey or a drizzle of honey.
- Juice of half lemon.
- A few lemon slices (round and thin pieces).
- In a glass, put warm water.
- Add chia seeds, honey, lemon juice and mix well.
- Let the mixture soak for half an hour.
- Once soaked, add lemon slices and drink every morning on an empty stomach.
- You can also add a small amount of any of your favourite healthy juices.
- glass - 1 (glass)
- Calories - 20
- Carbohydrates - 3 g
- Vitamin C - 34.8 mg
- Raw Papaya Salad Benefits: Can It Aid Weight Loss?
- Tips To Get Rid Of Loose Skin After Weight Loss
- Benefits Of Drinking Green Tea On Empty Stomach; Can It Help Boost Weight Loss?
- Kalonji Seeds For Weight Loss: Benefits And How To Use It In Cooking
- What Are The Four Types Of Belly Fat Reported In Office-Going People? How To Get Rid Of It?
- Weight Gain After Weight Loss? Increased Protein Intake May Help Prevent It
- 5 Stairs Exercises That Help Promote Healthy Weight Loss
- 7 Reasons Why You Have Excessive Belly Fat!
- Nine Ways To Naturally Lose Weight Fast, According To Science
- Is Your Weight Increasing In The Winter Months? Reasons For Winter Weight Gain
- Onam 2022: Is Avial Good For Weight Loss?
- 10 Exercises That Burn More Calories Than Running