- 2 hrs ago Kapalbhati Pranayama: The Best Panacea For Mood Upsets And Sadness
- 7 hrs ago How To Prepare Tangy Pudina Lemonade Recipe
- 17 hrs ago Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: How To Support Children With ADHD
- 21 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 26 January 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports FA Cup Live Streaming: Manchester City vs Arsenal Live Online, TV Telecast
- News BJP will storm back to power if Lok Sabha polls were held today, finds India Today survey
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Ex-Contestant Supports Shalin After Priyanka & Tina Mock His Mental Health Condition
- Travel Moidams Of The Ahoms: The Pyramids Of Assam, India All You Need To Know
- Finance Paytm - How to Check KYC Status?
- Education Final stage of Union Budget 2023-24 commences with Halwa Ceremony
- Technology Here’s Why You Should Skip Apple's Latest M2 Pro Macbook Pro
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV400 Bookings Commence – Check Out All Details
Music makes a large difference in the life of humans, right from the time they are safe in their mother's womb. Yes, music makes a difference to the development of fetus when the mother is pregnant. There are many benefits and effects of listening to music during pregnancy. But, the effects depend on the type of music you listen to.
In this article we shall discuss a few effects of listening to music during pregnancy and listening to music with earphones. During pregnancy one should listen to calm an soothing music. It is said that listening to peaceful music relaxes the mind of both the mother and the child.
Some benefits of listening to music during pregnancy are listed below:
Increases hearing capabilities - Listening to music with earphone during pregnancy is said to increase the hearing capabilities and concentration skills of the baby. This is yet not totally proved, but many researchers believe in this fact. After a certain development, babies can perceive sound and react to it as well. Therefore, listening to music during pregnancy will help in increasing hearing of the baby. Concentration enhancement is a effect of listening to music during pregnancy.
Improves reacting and playing - It is observed sometimes that the baby reacts to and moves when listening to some sounds. Therefore, try listening to music during pregnancy. This will help the baby to react and will improve the baby's movements. The baby reactions will make the baby to have continuous motions. It is good to have your baby on the move frequently. You can also listen to music with earphones for better effects. Improved movement is an effect of listening to music during pregnancy.
Personality - It is said that the music you listen when you are pregnant will help to improve and make the personality of your baby. This is quite not proven yet. But, the personality of the kid may get affected a little because of the music you listen. Calm and soft music will make the baby calm. A lot of club hits might make the kid a dancer. All these effects of listening to music during pregnancy are like myths. You never know if they are true, but they are worth giving a try.
After Birth Effects - There are certain after birth effects of listening to music during pregnancy. It is said that if the baby listens to the music that the mother used to listen to when pregnant,the baby calms down. The music can act as a lullaby as well. This proves that the baby remembers the music you listen to when pregnant. Therefore, make sure you listen to good classical or sweet music which will help in brain development of the child. Avoid hard rock and metal, that may just make the baby weird by birth itself!
- basicsCommon Baby-Making Mistakes And How To Avoid Them
- kidsSnoring In Children: Causes And Symptoms
- prenatalWhat To Expect During The Fifth Month Of Pregnancy?
- babyWinter Soup For Babies: Benefits And 2 Recipes (Veg & Non-veg)
- basicsInternational Safe Abortion Day 2022: Safe Abortion - Basic Human Right
- kidsDengue In Children: 8 Serious Symptoms Parents Should Know
- prenatal7 Household Chores Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- babyWhat Is Parechovirus? How To Know If Your Baby Has It? Signs, Symptoms, Causes And Treatment
- postnatalHow To Care For A Premature Baby? 7 Things Parents Need to Know
- prenatal8 Study-Based And Anecdotal Ways To Predict The Gender Of A Baby, By NCBI
- kidsMonkeypox In Children: Symptoms To Watch Out For And More Details
- basicsCommon Diseases In Children, Their Symptoms And How To Prevent Them