- 29 min ago How To Cut Your Own Hair And Not Regret It Later!
- 1 hr ago COVID-19: What is R0 And What Does It Tell About A Pandemic?
- 2 hrs ago Pranutan Bahl Surprises Us With Her Bold Blue Dress And Butterfly Wings-Inspired Sandals
- 2 hrs ago Nora Fatehi Flaunts Printed Separates In Her Throwback Pictures From Malta Trip And We Loved It!
- Sports Pujara's deal with Gloucestershire called off due to COVID-19 pandemic
- News 8 ESIC hospitals with 1,042 beds declared COVID-19 facilities for all insured persons
- Movies Hum Paanch Starring Vidya Balan, Ashok Saraf To Be Rerun On Television; Ashok Says He Had No Idea
- Technology LG Teases Upcoming Smartphone Revealing Raindrop Camera, Design
- Automobiles Maruti Ertiga Becomes India’s Best-Selling MPV In FY 2019-20: Registers Over 90,000 Units of Sales
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian On Forbes Billionaires List 2020
- Education Impact of Coronavirus on College Education in India: Dr Swati Mujumdar, Symbiosis, Speaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
When you are pregnant it is best to be aware of the things that might harm you during this delicate period in life. These are some of the points you should keep in mind when you are pregnant for you to have a wonderful and happy, healthy baby.
The pregnancy measures are stated below.
1.It is a well known fact that during this period, the pregnant woman should eat and should not eat certain types of food. Also make a note that a pregnant woman should only consume certain kinds of fish too. Fish which is very high in mercury is a complete no for women who are pregnant.
2.While you are pregnant, it is good that you avoid all types of junk food because consuming junk food will make your tummy upset and will also make you put on extra calories while being pregnant.
3.The most important pregnancy measures that a woman should take is to avoid all types of harsh odors. The smell of paint which contains fumes in it is harmful to the child along with hair dye which is also dangerous.
4.It is very important to take pregnancy measures like that of avoiding alcohol and illegal drugs. These two contents will affect the child in all ways which can also bring on a miscarriage.
5.Another well known pregnancy measures is to avoid doing heavy weightlifting if you are regular to the gym. Also try not to carry any heavy objects as it can be very harmful to your health as well as the child inside the womb.
The safe way to have a healthy baby is by following up on kegel exercises and eating the right type of diet which consists of all protenins and minerals needed to help your child grown in the womb.
A Pregnant woman should follow these points stated above.