- 20 min ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 3 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 4 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 4 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- Sports ISL 2019-20: KBFC vs ATK: Preview, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Team News, Head-to-Head, Playing XI, TV Timing, Live Streaming
- News Trade wars generating uncertainity: Sitharaman
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Weekend Ka Vaar LIVE Updates: After Koena Mitra & Dalljiet Kaur, Who Will Get Evicted?
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Causes Of Bleeding During Pregnancy -
1.Bleeding during pregnancy is caused in the early stages as the fertilised egg implants. With time as the placenta embeds in urine lining, there can once again be a slight bleeding. The blood is slight pinkish or brownish in colour. This bleeding may go on for a few days.
2.The regular periods which girls have depends on the hormonal cycle. If the pregnancy takes place in between the hormonal cycle or just before the time she was supposed to have her periods,she might have bleeding. This happens due background variation in the hormonal cycle.
3.Bleeding during pregnancy is may also be caused due to eruption of infections like vaginal and cervical infections like yeast or polyp. These infections generally might have started at the time of intercourse.
4.Abnormalities in the egg at the time of conception can also be one of the reasons for bleeding. This can also be a dangerous situation which makes it difficult for the survival of the embryo.
Bleeding during pregnancy does require doctors attention specially if it is accompanied with cramps, irritation, fever etc.