- 26 min ago What Is Gaming Disorder And How It Can Be Treated
- 41 min ago Disha Patani And Other Divas Make A Fashionable Splash With Their Latest Magazine Covers
- 58 min ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 1 hr ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- News Siddaramaiah resigns as Opposition Leader after Cong defeat in Karnataka bypolls
- Movies Will Yash Dub For Himself In KGF: Chapter 2's Tamil Version?
- Technology Scientists Develop FrogPhone To Measure Wild Frog Population
- Finance Sensex, Nifty End With Marginal Gains; End 2-Day Losing Run
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Sports 'He can do it all', 'one for the ages' - LeBron and Lakers laud dominant Davis
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The health benefits of meditation are numerous and we all are aware of it. But, have you ever thought about the importance of implementing mediation in schools?
Many studies prove that children who practice meditation are above the average quotient for behavior, emotion and intelligence. Meditationl allows them to have a little time to relax and set themselves free of all sorts of tension and stress.
Training and consistency are the important factors required to make mediation in schools a successful effort. Studies show that students who practice meditation in schools have low levels of stress hormone called cortisol, when compared to the students who are not into meditation. This clearly shows that medication can make the children calm and relaxed.
Sometimes, it might be difficult to make children meditate in the atmosphere of their homes. School is a place where everything goes in a perfect timetable and this will make it the best place to practice meditation.
Also, the prospect of meditating as a group with friends will make them more interested in it. The effect of meditation will reflect in their overall performance as well.
Here, we shall discuss some of the reasons why meditation should be implemented in schools.
Reduces stress: School is extremely stressful nowadays. Practicing meditation in school will be a great idea to reduce stress in children. Meditation will provide a positive effect on their physical and mental health.
Improve Academical Brilliance: Students who practice meditation daily in school will show more brilliance in their academics. This is because they are acquiring improved concentration and memory. This is one of the reasons why meditation should be implemented in schools.
Improve Memory: Childhood is a stage where children learn new things, most of which they need to retain and recall throughout their lives. Meditation for even half an hour a day can provide immense benefits in improving memory.
Hormonal Balance: Nowadays, hormonal imbalance is a common problem that kids face due to the change in the food habits and lifestyle. Meditation is a good option to maintain the hormonal balance of the body and this will help to prevent an early puberty.
Deal With Emotions: Childhood is a tender age when they have to deal with many emotions. Practicing meditation will help them deal with their emotions in the right way with the correct attitude. It will also help them to improve their social behaviour.
Making A Habit: What we learn in our childhood will become a habit in our later lives. Children who practice mediation in their school will carry the habit throughout their life. This will help them lead healthy life.
Improve Personality: Designing a perfect personality is one of the importance of meditation for students. Itwill teach them compassion, kindness, anger management and generosity. Building these qualities right from the childhood will help them to grow up with good personalities.
If you wonder why meditation should be implemented in schools, think about these reasons and take an initiative today. Do you have any comments on the topic? Do share them with us.