- 8 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 9 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Technology Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Parenting can be a herculean task, especially taking into consideration the demands of present day children. With children growing to learn new things every day, their view of the world around them is starkly different from the views of previous era. Thus, it sometimes becomes difficult to understand the manner in which children absorb information these days. In this article, we look at some of the principles of good parenting. These tips for good parenting will help you mould your child and enable him or her to take things the right way in life.
Let us look at some principles of good parenting. Here are 6 tips for good parenting. Read on...
Get Involved With Your Child’s Day to Day Activities
As a parent, it is imperative that you get actively involved with your child's day to day activities. Always ask your child what he or she learnt in school. In the process of knowing what your child learnt in school, feed him with new, useful information.
Do Not Be Too Nice
An important thing for parents to remember is that being too nice to your child can be disastrous in the years to come, for your child adopts a particular propensity whilst dealing with you. Make sure you aren't too nice to your child- one of the most important tips for good parenting.
Watch Your Own Actions
This is something most parents forget. It is important for you as a parent to watch your actions more than anything else, for your child will certainly take from you.
Make sure you establish rules. Following these rules will help you have control over your child, his behaviour in specific.
Consistency With Rules
As far as rules are concerned, it is essential that you be consistent. Do not change rules on a regular basis. This will definitely have a negative effect on the child. Also, make sure you enforce the rules always and every time, for if you are intermittent in this regard your child's behaviour might not be in consonance with expectation.