- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News JEE Main 2020 results declared: Direct link to download
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
7.Weak functioning of brain
The causes of childhood obesity is excessive consumption of food, digestive disorders, low metabolism and less physical activity. Here are ways to control childhood obesity -
1.Engage your child into some strenuous activities like learning Karate, playing football, swimming etc. They are the best ways to workout excessive fat, increase metabolism (know more), improve digestion and treat body pain caused due to excess accumulation of fat.
2.Six small meals a day. Six meals a day will help him digest his food, thus avoid fat accumulation and also increase his metabolism. Increased metabolism will help burn calories and convert it into muscles, thus, lessening his weight. Increased metabolism will also provide energy to the body.
3.Control access to junk food. Children love eating junk food, which is one of the major source cause of childhood obesity. Don't deny it completely but you have to control it to once a week. Junk food is usually oily, which is a source of bad fat, junk food are usually made of flour, which has health benefits but at the same time over consumption hinders the digestive system.
4.Include a lot of protein in his diet. Protein diet helps to build muscles for which it uses all the fat. It also is a good source of energy.
5.Reduce the intake of carbohydrates and supplement it with fruits and vegetables.
6.He should drink hot water after every meal. It helps to stop the accumulation of fat and enhance the digestive system.
Follow these six ways to control childhood obesity and help your child to live a healthy life.